11.

part eleven,
two-hundred days after- ;

"the cigarettes you light one after another won't help you forget her" taehyung sighed, watching as jungkook enclosed the end of his cancer stick, alighting it with a lighter. it was his third one tonight, but every single one of them wouldn't make the pain any better.

"i know" jungkook huffed, blowing out a puff of smoke as his lungs grew heavy. the youngest let out a loud, humourless laugh, in which ended up in a fit of coughs from the smoulder that had invaded his built. taehyung looked over confused at the boy, what was funny?

"wha-?"

"today is her birthday ya' know" jungkook smirked, placing the cigarette between his teeth as he closed his eyes, letting the feeling of wind blow through his locks.

"but-"

"september twenty-first" jungkook said again, and taehyung was starting to grow annoyed at the boy, wishing that he would stop cutting him off. taehyung was annoyed with jungkook in general, he knew he would make the situation a whole lot worse than it already was if he brought it up, but taehyung was sick of watching jungkook throw his life away like this.

"well, happy birthday eunbin," taehyung rolled his eyes, reaching over to the half-empty bottle of vodka, he needed it, "i think."

"yeah, happy birthday eunbin," jungkook continued to close his eyes, letting a small smile form on his pale and lifeless face, although he wasn't even happy in the slightest, "saranghae."