Meeting His Son

* edited 11/12/16

Fully started-29/03/16

Pls choose who will play Rebecca and the other will play Kim(no more taking votes)

Guess what, its my birthday. So pls wish me happy birthday cos I feel so lonely right now. And vote and comment.

I feel so frustrated cos now I dont even know who my real friends are cos most of my so called friends have been spreading rumours about me and I just couldnt believe the horrible things they said about me... but nothings gonna ruin my birthday and easter. So since its my birthday im gifting you guys with...
  Well its a surprise :-/

                ***

Rebecca sighed as the last customer left the bakery when he finally got his order. It had been a hectic day today and the lady on duty had called in that she'll be late  and she had to take over. Meanwhile, her son was already in school and Kim had offered to pick him for her.

Not to talk of the fact that she had been feeling like someone had been watching her.
*
Kim claimed she was just being paranoid but she couldnt stop that feeling.

  She didnt know what she'd do without Kim in her life. She was the greatest friend she ever had unlike those once she had in school . But this was no time for flashback she thought as she bent down to pick a coin that had fallen.

She was planning on sending some money to her grandmother in the village in Nigeria.

  Hopefully, she and her son would be able to go over  this summer holiday by God's grace.

  A throat clearing put a halt to her thoughts as she put the coin back hurriedly to answer the waiting customer.

She brushed her hair back in frustration as she prepared her everyday speech and placed a fake smile on her face.

"Sorry." She mumbled. Raising her head she began," Good day, welcome to to Becca's Delights. How may -"

     The smile left her face as she took in the face before her. Why was fate treating her this way?

  It was clear he was surprised too if the frown was enough sign but you could never be sure. So she decided to take all her frustration on him moreover he was the cause of her sleepness nights and he was here looking like he just woke up from the best sleep he had ever had.

   And now that she thought about it maybe he was the spying on her but she wouldn't let that, he could take her son away from her!

  No she couldn't let that happen.

"Why won't you leave me alone, huh? First it was the hotel, now here? Why won't you just let me be huh?"

   "I just came here to buy my breakfast." He said slowly like he was talking to a child.
Damn him for being so handsome!

Now she felt like a fool. Maybe she was just being paranoid after all.

Maybe she could pretend he was just a regular customer and not the father of her son. She drew in a deep breath and started again.

"I'm sorry I'm just stressed out."
  He smirked and she felt like melting to a puddle with eyes.

  "I can't tell. "He tilted his head to the right studying her." Why did you run off?"

Now it was her turn to frown. Why was he calm to her. He had been anything but that last time.

To be truthful she didnt know why she had run away. "I dont know. I can't talk now so what do you want?"

He shrugged." I'll have a vanilla cupcake with a cup of dark coffee. No sugar."

"Hold on. " she said as she bent to take the cupcake."will you have it here or..."
He seemed to think about it"Here."

She handed him the food and took the money keeping it in the register.
   Well that went well.

She looked up to find him still looking at her. "What? Did I forget something?"

"No. I was wondering if we could talk." He suggested.

"Wha-"

This time around she was caught off by another voice.

"MOMMY!!!!"