So many Questions

*edited 11/12/16

Rebecca^

BTW how are you liking the surprise.  If I get 15 votes b4 d end of today, I'll update again.

WARNING:THIS STORY IS A SHORT ONE SO ITS FAST PACED.  IF YOURE NOT COOL WITH IT... GO READ MORE THAN JUST HIS PERSONAL ASSISSTANT.

Jaxon watched as the young boy of about two years old ran into Rebecca's arms. He probably made a mistake or bumped into her because she couldn't have a son unless she was  married which he didnt think so be cause she didn't have a ring on her ring finger.

But to his surprise,  she picked the boy up and twirled him around in circles before holding him in her arms.

Wait a minute!  Was she married? !
How could she?!

Why was he sounding like he had just seen his girl friend cheating on him with another guy.

Geez! its not like he came here to talk to her. He hadn't even thought of seeing her here. He just came to get some food.

   Its not like he had planned to  ask her out or something.
Really now? His conscience teased.

Okay so maybe he had been thinking about her, and maybe had had sleepless nights because of her and had maybe probably carried out an investigation on her but that didn't mean anything right.

   Back to the situation,  the guy who had done the research hadn't said a thing about a marraige or son.

Then he finally noticed the other girl a little older than Rebecca. She walked up to her and touched the boys cheek.
Maybe she was the mom.
Dammit. He was getting confused and didn't like it one bit.

Rebecca felt like running into her office and staying there forever but then she'll starve and die so she'll just stay there till when he left the place and she'll come out of her hiding place and leave her normal life.

She'd never thought of her son meeting his dad like this but it seemed this was bound to happen this way.

)%÷&~(*A/N: there might be some errors but those are on purpose,  well only when the boy is speaking cos he's just 2 yrs old and not all 2 yrs old are speaking gurus./&(&&/~^&♡

"Mommy you shud have seen me. I was sho good today in art class."
"Really." She said struggling to pay attention with Jaxon standing by the side.
"Yefz! I dchew a sun. A yellow sun. "

"And anty Kim gave me ash scream. "

"But I thought you took enough ice cream yesterday? " she said her eyes staring at Kim.

That was when her son noticed the man standing by her side. Rebecca shut her eyes, this was worse than she expected .

Jaxon cleared his throat. "Is this . . .your son?"
  There was no point denying it so she just said the truth. "Yes." She breathed.

"So...you're married."

"What? No!" She said with wide eyes.

He nodded in understanding while Kim just stood there in shock. So much for always having her back.

"So who's the father? Your boy friend? " he asked trying really hard to mask his jealousy. Why was he asking her such questions, it was none of his business.

I stopped here cos I didnt know if she should tell him or not so pls let me know.  The sooner I get your reply the sooner the chapter will be up. God bless.

QOTC: Should she tell him the truth?

QOTD: if rapture should come this second  where will you go?
Heaven or Hell. Be truthful to yourself.
Make use of your time while you have it b4 its to late. You can always repent now.