The Proposal

PLS READ A/N BELOW ITS IMPORTANT
HOPE ITS LONG ENOUGH

T

"What! What do you mean by I need to get married to obtain the company. It's a family company for crying out loud meaNing that I HAVE every right to own that company-"

"Unless I decide c
to sell to another person."

" You can not do this to me dad!"

"Watch me , son. You have 2 weeks, son. Two weeks."

"I heard you the first time!" He said before realising his father has already cut the call."

Damn it!

He threw his phone not caring where it landed and buried his face in his palm.

How could his father do this to him! Ask him to marry in two weeks or he'll sell the company. Unbelievable!  ㅋㄸㅈ how could he do th at? Find a wife in just two weeks.

Before he could continue thinking his phone rang.

He stood up trying to find the phone until he found it beside the office chair. It was an unknown number so with a frown he picked up the phone.

"What? !"

"Well if I knew this was how you'd react then I would not have called. " a playful voice replied

Jaxon gasped but quickly hid his surprise as his bad mood quickly vanished replaced by a wide smile before he replied," Miss me already? " he asked with a smirk.

"Wha-what are you talking about, pfft why would I miss you?"

"It's alright to miss me honey and to answer your question well let me see, hmmm  well I'm handsome,  I'm your baby's father and don't go all embarrassed 'cos honey believe me when I say  you're not the only one who's been doing a lot of thinking."

Din Din Din

The sound signalled that she had caught the call and he couldn't control the laUgh that came out of him.

  He stood  up and closed the door going over to the bakery.

+×÷=% ₩☆★♡♥!아 근데 진짜 오랜만에 보는

Rebecca had to chew on her lips to keep them from spreading into a wide smile for the 7th time. What was she thinking calling him, she did not even have something important to tell him only that Jake's school was having a presentation this next week Thursday on father's day where their fathers came to say speeches.

  Did she think he would actually leave his company to come to a stupid school activity

.     Well she was kind of hoping.

  This time around she couldn't stop the smile from spreading as she remembers the last statement he had said before she cut the call

    Jake was already in h I s seat in her office doing his home work as she had hurried to assist him even if he refused to let her help. The last time she had let him do it by himself, the sun he was told to colour could not be differentiated  from an elephant. 

She chuckled at the memory while she continued kneading the dough before rolling it and throwing it in the air watching it coming down

  " Well this is really interesting,  first time I came here you're really tired and now you're chuckling next time I come you'll be dancing."

and  landing on her face.

   She turned to face Jaxon with a huge rolled dough hanging on her head and covering her face leaving just her chin exposed, she slowly peeled the dough from her face ignoring the gasps from her employees around her.