The Truth

*edited 11/12/16

Jaxon^^

HEYA. SO BASICALLY ON THE TWO PICS... THE BOTH OF THEM HAD 3 VOTES EACH  AND that means I can't make any decision till I get more vote on the pics. So pls vote more.
(Update: no more taking votes)
Tnx for the BD wishes they mean a lot to me

but u guys didnt answer my question about if i should still celebrate my birthday with my so call3d friends who I found out were gossiping bout me behind my back

Pls reply me back.

I always enjoy writing this story cos of d amount of feedback I get.

It always makes me happy. God bless.

P.s so a lot of u decided that she should tell him the truth so here goes nothing .

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rebecca sighed. There was no point in hiding it any more. 
And he had the right to know.

So she glanced up at him before nodding to her office door." Why don't we go in and discuss." She turned to Kim who was still standing there gaping  at the two of them." Why don't you take care of him for me. You can take him to the kitchen and get him a snack." She suggested handing him to kim  be for turning and walking towards her office knowing fully well that Jaxon was right behind her.

When she had always thought of the day this would happen, she never ever expected it to be this way, she thought as  she walked into her office.

It was nothing unusual.  Just your normal office- a desk , an office chair and two chairs opposite the desk where others sat . At the Other end was a light purple Couch where she stayed most of the time watching her Son or Just thinking or  any other thing that  came  to her mind. she  barely spent time in her office chair but that was beside the point, she thought as she sat on the office chair with Jaxon opposite her.

Talk about awkward.

She drew in a breath before starting.

"I'm sure you must have figured out by now that my name isn't Sasha."
He replied to her question with a nod.

"Its Rebecca actually, my name. Sasha was just my name at the club cause the owner of the club thought Rebecca was not good enough."
He nodded again, a more confused look in his eyes.

"And I'm sure you remember that ..." she cleared her throat" when we first met?. Well... that boy outside was the result of that day." Better to get it out at once.

It took a while for Jaxon to get what she was saying, when he did, the look on his face quickly changed from confusion to realisation to anger.

He stood up from his seat glaring." You mean to say we have a son?

To that she replied with a nod.

He started pacing back and forth in her office. Finally he turned to her. "And you didnt see it fit or important to let me know right?" He turned away from her. "Gosh,  I'm so stupid." He ran a hand through his hair frustrated. "How long where you planning on keeping this from me, huh? Till when he was getting graduating high school or ? "

"But..."

"Don't give me that! You have no right to keep such a thing from me!"

Okay. He did not just. Say. that. He shouldn't even go there

She Stood up also" Thats not true and you know it!"

This time, he stopped pacing and stared at her with something she couldnt define...

"What... what do you mean that's not true.'

"When you left me alone that night, you left behind your business card.  I kept it and when I found out I was pregnant I decided to call you and I did but what did you do?! "

She was yelling at the top of her voice but she was not going to let him falsely accuse her like that.

No she wasnt!

"I had called over and over but you didn't pick up your phone then I stopped calling you.
When I gave birth, Kim convinced me to still try your number because you deserved the right to know.
So I stupidly called only for me to be answered by some girl who claimed to be your girlfriend and told me to take my bastard son and never call you again so don't you dare say I never called you be cause that is so not true!"

When she finished her outburst, she was breathing hard and sat down massaging her temples.

Her head was feeling like someone was inside pounding within it and her yelling had just made it worst.

"what?!" This time around he  whisper yelled not to worsen her condition.

"You don't actually expect me to repeat everything I just said do you?" she said exhausted

He shook his head" no. Its just, no one told me anything about any body calling to tell me a thing about a baby."

He believed her. There was point in arguing about it. He believed her both about his son and the story.

Running his hand through his hair again, he sighed.

But now he didn't know what to do.
But one thing was for sure.

As selfish as it sounded,  he was going to do everything in his power to  have his son and Rebecca.

I  know I said I'll update it that same day both exams have started so I'm trying to read cos dis is not just any terminal exams but final one and its so important.

Pls understand.

Tell me what you want to see in the next chapter. This book is as much as mine as it is yours.

God bless.