Tracy

*edited 11/12/16

Tracy at the top.

Most of you said he should confront his ex so i decided to write that. Sorry for not updating but pls understand that i am writing my exams and also my account has been having problems so I could not see your comments to know what you wanted to see next. I'll tell you guys who will play Rebecca next chappie.

Enjoy!
   ***

Jaxon knocked for the third time on the door before sighing impatiently. As much as he wanted to leave, he needed his answers.

He had hired an investigator to check his call records and had realised  that she had indeed called him and that night he had been with Tracy, the girl he was dating back then, if you could call that dating.

Finally the door opened to reveal a shirtless teenager who was staring at him with a tired face like he had just woken him up but jaxon could care less about that.

The teenager of about fifteen crossed his arms and asked," what are you doing here?"

Jaxon rolled his eyes, he did not come all the way here to play " let's- see- who's -alpha -male " with this teen.

"Where is Tracy?" He asked with a bored tone.

"Baby, who is there? " A whiny voice asked. He rolled his eyes again at her voice.

The teen turned back towards the house." Some guy is here looking for you."

Tracy walked towards the door and Jaxon was not surprised when he saw she was putting on a huge t-shirt. He glanced at his wrist watch.  How long did it take this girl to walk to the door.

Finally!

He thought as she strolled towards the door.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw him at her door, then she walked towards him and wrapped her hands around his neck as she leaned closer to him." Jaxon, what a surprise." She giggled " well it is not really a surprise be cause I always knew you will come back to me. "

Jaxon couldn't believe the audacity of this lady.  To think that her new boy toy was standing right beside her gaping at her unbelievably.

He placed his hands on hers around his neck and to her surprise, removed it like she had some sort of disease or something.

"I did not come here for this. Tracy, I came here for something more important so please will you just stop and listen!" The anger and frustration he had been holding back seemed to be surfacing now.  Every thing that had happened today was seriously wearing him out.

She pouted but stopped her self from wrapping her hands around him. "Fine! What do you want?!"

"What did you tell the lady that called me two years ago? " he said in his business tone. She responded with a roll of her eyes." Seriously? How do you think I will remember that?"

"Do not play dumb with me, Tracy. A lady called almost three years ago and you told her that you were my girlfriend and she should never call you again when she said she was pregnant for my child! How could you do such a thing?! Who gave you that right, huh?! "

She seemed to think about it before her eyes widened in recognition but she quickly masked it playing dumb. '"What are you talking about?"

"Just say the truth already! I know you know what I'm talking about.  What the hell came over you! Who gave you the right to control my life!." He yelled at her his anger evident to everyone . People passing by the hallway stared at the two of them in curiosity, some already whispering while some where even taking pictures since he was still standing at the door.

Well who would not take a picture of Jaxon fighting with one of his ex girlfriends but he could care less .

Finally she snapped also. "What did you expect me to do, huh? Stand there and watch another woman take away my opportunity to have you with me?! For crying out loud, Jaxon I love you can't you see that! I've always been in love with you okay?! And I was desperate because you were not showing any interest in me whatsoever.

What? Were you expecting me to tell her 'Oh he is taking a shower why don't you call later. Oh! wait, even better why don't I give you his address. '  She flipped her hair over her shoulder in annoyance.

"Do you know what that stupid action of yours has cost me. I lost so many experiences with my son and his mother.  How could you be so stupid!"

"I'm just gonna leave now..." The teen's voice interrupted

"Get out already!!" They both yelled at the poor guy who quickly scrambled out of the room. With just his jeans unbuttoned,  he tripped on his own feet before entering the elevator.

  Jaxon turned back to face her. " And back to you, let that be the first and last time you ever take my calls. I do not want to ever see you again, do I make my self clear?!"

She just scoffed. "I SAID DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?"

"Yes, fine , I get it. But do not be surprised when you come running back to me after you realise she's just after your money. "

He scoffed. "Yes, just like you." With that he left  with her saying yelling crazy things behind him.

God bless.