Chapter 7-Is it over ?

Lucy's Pov
Wendy and I turned around and I swear I almost peed. I was so scared. This monster was tall, wore golden armor, he was a black monster. That's not what scared me though what scared me was his smile, he looked so happy he was setting things on fire while laughing. I looked at everyone else they were frozen I ran up to it "Lucy Noooo" I heard Natsu yell I ignored him " Lucy wait" I heard Wendy I stopped and looked back and waited. We flew eye level to it it saw us and tried to swat us a way but we flew away me and Wendy closed our eyes "guys make sure he doesn't hurt us" I said while gathering energy for this blow with Wendy I knew that they were fighting the monster but they were loosing we opened our eyes and looked at eachother " guys move" I yelled and we lifted our hands while I said"The heavenly stars:annihilation"
Wendy's pov
"Sky dragon:wind drop" I said
Erzas Pov
They both chanted something different but all I saw was the ground fall and the monster Was annihilated these two may just be stronger than me. There incredible!(hehe Erza no one is stronger than you your pretty scary when your mad)
Lucy's pov
We did it we fought them "LUCY" I heard a familiar voice I flew down and turned around I saw Zeref I ran to him and jumped to hug him " I did it Zeref I did it" I yelled hugging him he hugged me back " I wish you did but there's a bigger threat coming" What I thought it was only this one" I said he looked down "so did I but its not we have to do a unison raid using dark magic" he said I got worried I don't know how to use that " Zeref you never taught me this" I said worried I looked over and saw everyone look scared " I will teach it to you right now" he said he took my head and put my forehead against his and touched my checks " Close your eyes Lucy while I put in all the spells you need it's going to hurt" he said I nodded " it's fine"
Natsu Pov
Why are they so close together I'm so angry as if that hug wasn't enough he connected they're foreheads together and closed they're eyes "Close your eyes Lucy while I put in all the spells you need it's going to hurt" he said she nodded while looking into his eyes "it's fine" do they like each other?
Lucy's pov
He put in all the spells it hurt so much all I could do was scream Zeref just hugged me while I screamed after a while it went away and I heard it, it was so big, bigger than the last one i looked at Natsu as he stared at me and Zeref I ran up to him and kissed him "I love you" I said to him then ran back "I love you to Lucy" I heard him say before I left me and Zeref hugged and chanted "Dark spirit of the Night you have met me fear me for I am your worst nightmare: DARK MONSTER I SEND YOU BACK TO HELL" we yelled a blast of black magic came out of our hands and at the monster...it died on the spot. Since we were flying we fell from the sky down I didn't fall though someone caught me I looked up it was Natsu I gave him a hug " Its over" I said smiling he gave me a kiss he got up and helped me up I went to hug Zeref " I'm going to leave tomorrow but I will come back with Wendy" I said he smiled and Wendy walked up to him and gave him a hug "Thank you for everything Zeref" she said while smiling he smiled back at her "visit anytime ok both of you or you'll have a very angry Zeref on your hands" he said Wendy and I both sweat dropped the last time we made Zeref angry was not fun, we hugged eachother "Y-Yes sir we will come visit" we said shaking Zeref left and walked away I started crying and I felt someone hug me from behind it was Natsu I turned around and kissed him " let's go to the apartment guys and catch some rest I can't wait to go back to magnolia and see everyone" I heard Wendy say I nodded and walked to the apartment we had 3 rooms Zeref found us a really big apartment it was Natsu and I in my room, Wendy and Romeo in Wendy's room, and Erza and gray in the guest room, while Carla and happy slept in the living room I walked out of the shower and put on my night gown looking over to see Natsu had fallen asleep I smiled and got into bed he felt the bed sink and turned around giving me a hug " I love you Lucy" he mumbled very sleepy I smiled "I love you too Natsu" and I fell asleep in his arms.