Chapter 30-Erza and gray vs The annihaltor

*Flash back*
"let me introduce my self they call me the annihilator because everyone I fight ends up dead" he said I couldn't talk and I couldn't move I was frozen
Erza's Pov
I stood there not moving and not talking "aww is the little Tatiana and her husband scared" he said no no no I am not scared "Requip:Black wing armor" I chanted my armor changed "Gray where is that determination in your eyes that you always have because right now I need you more than ever" I said, I watched as his eyes clicked over to me he smiled and got into fighting stance "Aww cute but you die here ok" he said I smirked and attacked him with my sword I didn't realize but he also had a sword "Surprised huh" He asked I nodded towards gray and he came up behind him and attacked him with his ice A (Short for annihilator) swung his hand back hitting gray "Gray are you ok" I yelled A took this time to swing at me across the face this fight won't be easy I got up "Requip:purgatory armor" I changed and changed my armor "Gray here's the plan I'll hit him with the sword you find an opening and attack him with everything you got" I said to him he nodded I sped towards him and swung my sword at him hitting him in the stomach "Ice make: blast" he chanted a blast of ice hit him in the stomach he was down for a bit that is " blast of death" he chanted I felt a heat hit my body as I hit my back with the tree I looked over at gray and the same thing happened to him I'm running low but I think I have enough for one more "Requip: heavens wheel armor" I chanted I used the wings to fly up I called upon my swords it took to much of my magic energy but I kept going because I had too for everyone's safety I kept going until I had all of my swords "Swords attack" I said and my swords all blasted they're light at him I kept it until I felt was right I let them all go and saw him he was down and I hope for good i flew back down I lost my armor and I was now in a white top and a blue skirt "Erza are you ok " gray asked I looked up to him and nodded he picked me up and he walked far away from A.

He walked a little longer until we saw Wendy "Erza are you ok?" She asked me I smiled "Yes just some magic loss are you guys ok" I asked her she nodded and smiled now we wait for Natsu and Lucy I hope they're alright

A/n- I'm so sorry this was so bad omg I'm cringing I'm sorry next one will be better please don't stop reading because of this I'm so sorry !