Chapter 29-Wendy and romeo VS Kal

*Flashback*
"My name is Kal and I kill everyone I fight" he said I'm scared I looked at Carla and she was frozen I look at Romeo and he gulped and was sweating I won't make it out alive
Wendy's Pov
I'm going to die today "Wendy snap out of it, we are FairyTail wizards and we will not be scared by evil people" I heard Romeo say I looked at him he was scared too, but he's right we are fairy tail wizards and I'm strong I smiled at him "Sky dragon:Slicer" " Fire pillar" We chanted it was a strong blow and it hit him straight on, the smoke cleared up and we saw him still up and unharmed it didn't hurt him at all " My turn Dark light" he chanted " Magic cancelation:blockade" I yelled before it got to us it took a lot in me to keep it up and it still cracked but the blow was over before it could fully break the blockade I got up from my stance "Sky dragon:ROAR" "Fire wave" we chanted Romeos fire wrapped around my air and attacked him I smiled that must have done something and I was right it bruised him " Don't get to cocky little ones, this is just warm up" he said and laughed "Pain bolt" He chanted and it came so fast I couldn't stop it and it hurt so much I got up I'm not giving up I saw Romeo get up to "Sky dragon:WING ATTACK" "Fire CRYSTAL" our attacks compliment each other his fire formed into a sphere it attacked him the magic cleared up and he was really bruised and hurt were getting him "I will end you in this blow kids Poisoned air " he chanted the air filled with poison and it hurt to breathe in I'm angry I want to end this " Re-Raise" I chanted angrily this is it he's not strong he's weak were strong " Romeo gather your biggest fire attack and attack when he's on the ground were ending this and now " I yelled he nodded in pain I gathered up all of the energy I could I closed my eyes and once I got all the energy I could I opened them "Sky dragon:Wind drop" I chanted " Fire combo attack" Romeo yelled I fell on my knees I can't keep going Romeo ran over to me "Wendy are you ok" he said I nodded " oh your good little ones but not good enough" I looked up and he was awake he looked badly hurt but he was up " Dark magic:ASSASSIN" he yelled I knew I would die here I knew it I felt the attack but it never came I looked over and there was a fire wall in front of us Romeos fire stopped it Natsu must have taught him well " I finally know what Natsu meant when he said to take my emotions and use it as magic energy, Wendy the way I feel about you is being turned into magic energy Wendy I love you and I refuse to let you bogey hurt" he yelled at me I smiled and stood up " I love you too Romeo lets do this lets take him down" I yelled he smiled and nodded " Sky dragon: Wind drop" I chanted and Romeo threw his power at him then I threw magic energy at him too we stopped and looked he was down Romeo took my hand and we ran Carla flying behind us we ran and ran until we felt safe I hugged Romeo he hugged me back and then he kissed my cheek I blushed we both fell onto the grass gasping for air I can't believe we beat someone that strong.