Chapter 25- A new day

Lucy's Pov
I woke up and went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were puffed up I signed and took a shower I put on a cute but decent outfit (picture in media) The dress was tight on me and showed off every curve I had I never wore this dress before. This is the first time and I wore some cute wedges with it and I looked hot. I woke up happy and told him to shower he nodded and hopped in the Bathroom to shower after a while he got out, we ate the breakfast and we walked to the guild. I'm not gonna let a break up with Natsu put me down I'm going to walk in that guild with confidence. I'll make Natsu drop and beg for me. I kicked the door open and walked in I smiled at everyone and walked to the table with the girls I flashed Natsu a smile as I walked passed him to get to the girls table. I hope it affected him I sat down and said good morning and we talked about Erza's wedding that will happen In a month!
Natsu's Pov
I was talking to lissana my girlfriend when I heard the door kick open. I looked over and saw happy then I looked next to him and saw L-Lucy she looked so hot..like yeah lissana is too but, Lucy is filled out everywhere I stared at her butt as she walked by" Natsu" I heard lissana yell at me. I snapped back into reality and stared at my beautiful girlfriend and gave her a kiss she smiled and we talked I saw happy " Hey happy" I yelled happily he looked at me and gave me a sad look and shook his head oh well he will get over it I'm sure of it.
*2 weeks later*
Lucy's Pov
It's been two weeks and lissana and Natsu are still together and I still love him but I hate him he left me for someone else that can't be forgiven anyway we are two weeks away from Erza's wedding and Erza's so nervous right now she is pacing back and fourth in my room " Erza please calm down tomorrow we are going to get your perfect wedding dress, and then bridesmaids dresses, your spot is chosen and Mira said she would take care of everything so please take a seat and calm down Erza" I said looking at her she looked at me and just started crying. I hugged her she is my best friend I can't just watch her cry " Erza what's wrong please talk to me" I said hugging her " I'm scared he's going to leave me before the wedding, I don't want that I want to stay with him what if he found someone better" she said crying I squeezed her tighter" he won't leave you I promise he loves you and only you" I said looking at her she nodded and looked down" let's go to the guild so we can see our friends ok !" I said she nodded and got up and walked to the guild
* at the guild*
We walked in and Erza walked over to Mira and they started talking about the wedding while I went up to gray to talk to him I saw him talking to Natsu "Gray can I talk to you for a moment please" I said smilling he nodded and got up " Hey Luce" I heard Natsu say well might as well flirt with him " Hey Natsu haven't seen you around my house lately I've been getting lonely" I said and winked he looked down turning red I laughed and walked out the guild with gray " What's up Lucy" gray asked I signed " it's Erza" his eyes widened " What's wrong with Erza is she ok?" He asked worried I laughed "Well she's not 100% ok she's scared your going to leave her before the wedding she just cried over at my house she's stressed out" I said he looked down" I would never leave her she's the only one I love" he said I smiled "Then go to tell her" I said he nodded and walked away I smiled those two are too cute !

A/n-The wedding is near get ready next two chapters are all about gray and Erza ! then we'll get back into the big plot of the story ok !!