Chapter 34-Erza and gray

Erzas pov
*1Month later since wedding*
I have been so sick lately gray went out for a job and should be home by tomorrow so I think I'll go to the doctor. I put on a black top, ripped up jeans,and white shoes and braided some of my hair I grabbed my pause and left to go to the doctor.
*A short walk later*
I finally made it to the doctors office and checked in they said I would be called in ten minutes. I sat down and picked up a magazine and looked over the pictures "Erza Fullbuster" I heard my name being called I got up and walked over to the lady I smiled and her and she smiled back and told me to follow her. I followed her into the room and she shut the door I sat down on the chair and she sat in front of me " so Erza tell me why are you here today ?" She asked politely "Well I have been vomiting every morning for the past month and if I smell something bad I vomit, I get really hungry, and I'm always tired" I said she looked at me and nodded "Have you been sexually active this past month"she said I nodded "yes last month was my wedding so yes" I said looking at her confused she nodded "Can you just sit up on the bed and lift your shirt up please" she said I nodded and got on the bed and lifted my shirt up she got this cold gel and put it on my stomach I giggled because of the cold she put this thing on my stomach and turned a machine on and moved the stick around she smiled "Just as I thought" she said smiling I looked at her confused "Erza you are a about a month pregnant" she said I looked at the screen and cried I can't believe this I'm pregnant I'm going to be a mother I smiled I'm so happy she took a tissue and whipped off the gel I put my shirt down and got up "would you like a picture" she said I nodded rapidly she giggled and handed me a picture the baby was like a seed I smiled "I hope to see you in a month to check more on the baby and check its health ok " she said I nodded and walked out now I have to wait for gray and I think I have the perfect way to tell him.
*Time skip*
I just came back from a massive amount of shopping I got dippers, clothes that could work for girls and boys, toys, a shelf to organize the baby stuff, and yellow bottles I set up the shelf and organized everything I smiled to myself. I'm going to be a mother soon I touched my stomach and smiled. I need one more favor now I walked over to Lucy's house I knocked on the door and patiently waited. I saw the door open she smiled and hugged me "ERZA HI" she yelled I smiled and pulled away she invited me and I saw natsu ok good"Hey natsu I need a favor from you will you help me out" I said his eyes widened and he nodded I smiled "I have to go pick up something from the store but it's to heavy for me so will you and Lucy help me bring it back to my place" I asked they looked at me both like I had two heads I looked down " of coarse we will help you" Lucy said and natsu nodded I smiled thanking them. They quickly put they're shoes on and walked out with me we talked and walked as I led the way they didn't seem to notice where we walked in with was good I guess I walked up to the cashier women "hey I was here earlier about a crib I came to pick it up can I get it now" I asked she smiled and nodded " sure you can I packed it up for you already it's by the entrance right there" she said I smiled and paid her the money I walked over to Lucy and natsu and took them to the box you couldn't tell what it was since it was in a brown box "here it is can you guys lift it" I asked them they lifted it and nodded I opened the door for them and we were on our way back to my house
*Many minutes later*
I took my keys out and opened the door they walked in "you can put it in the living room there" I said they nodded and walked it over they sat down on the couch as I opened it " can you guys help me put this together" I asked they nodded and walked over looking at the instructions and picture when they stopped. Well the secrets out "Erza is this a babies bed" natsu asked me I nodded smiling "I'm pregnant" I said smilling Lucy looked at me and screamed" OMG ERZA THIS IS AMAZING OMG I SO HAPPY FOR YOU, NATSU COME LETS HELP HER WITH THIS ERZA SIT DON'T ADD STRESS TO MY NIECE OR NEPHEW OMG !!" She yelled I laughed and sat down natsu came over and hugged me congratulating me "This is a surprise for gray I want to set up the nursery and when he comes home have him come and see it so will you guys help me he should be home tomorrow" I asked them "OF COARSE WE WILL" Lucy screamed I laughed "ok so while you set that up I'm going to go buy more stuff for the nursery ok" I said they nodded I got up and walked to the furniture store I need help for what I'm about to carry I walked to the guild first I walked up to the doors and opened them I looked for the right person when I saw him.....Elfman I walked up to him "Hey Erza" he said I smiled "Hey Elfman can you help me with something please" I asked he nodded and I asked him to walk out with me we walked out and went outside "So what's up" he asked me "well I need to go shopping because I need stuff for a new room I'm making for my baby and I can't carry it because I'm scared to fall so will you help me" he looked shocked and then he smiled and nodded"of coarse I will help you shop cause you got a man in your belly" I laughed and we walked into the store.
I got a lot of stuff I got yellow paint, a cute carpet, a blanket, a pillow, a chair, a dresser and a cute lamp with matching curtains I paid for all of the things and we walked out "do you want any help with that" I asked him he stepped away" no you can't help me lets go" he said strictly I smiled and nodded we walked home I opened the door and saw natsu and Lucy almost finished with the crib Elfman set my stuff down next to the couch and walked out I thanked him and closed the door "it looked good guys thank you so much" I said smiling " no problem you got a lot of stuff lets go unpack it in the room" Lucy said I nodded and she picked up some stuff while I picked up the rest we walked to the room and set the stuff down "so I was think that gray and I paint the room together what do you think?" I asked her she smiled and looked around nodding " I think that's a good idea lets just set everything down first ok" she said I nodded and took everything out of the bags this would take a while but it's ok anything for my baby.