Chapter 10~They were what??!

Lucy's Pov
I woke up to Natsu pulling me closer to him I slowly slipped out of his grip and got up to shower I put on a white shirt, a pair of jeans and light pink high heels. "Natsu wake up me and the girl are going out ok" I said he nodded and he told me he would be at the guild with Gray, Romeo, happy, and Carla because Carla wanted to hang out with happy some more. I made my way to magnolia mall since that's where we were meeting.
Wendy's Pov
I woke up and jumped in the shower I'm so excited for today. I go out and put on a white and black stripped top with a bow in the middle I put on my black jeans and my sneakers that had a hidden wedge to it. Then I left since Carla would be with happy at the guild then I made my way to magnolia mall and I saw Lucy" hey Lucy" I yelled she smiled and said hey whe talked about our boyfriends while we waited for Erza.
Erza's Pov
I woke up in my bed wrapped up in grays arms I slipped out of his arms and went to shower I got out and put on a light blue top with black ripped up jeans, and then I slipped on my black combat boot heels I walked out of the bathroom and looked in the mirror "You look sexy babe" I heard gray say I giggled and looked at him sitting in his lap giving him a kiss "why can't you just stay home and we can you know" he said kissing me I smiled getting off of him "when I come home ok and you get home from the guild I'll surprise you" I whispered In his ear and walked off "Erza scarlet I'm head over heals for you" I heard him yelled I smiled " and gray fullbuster I plan on being a fullbuster" I said I heard him laugh
Grays Pov
"And gray Fullbuster I plan on being a fullbuster" I heard her say I blushed you will soon my love.
Erza's Pov
I walked out of the house and made my way to magnolia mall. I saw them there and walked up to them" Hey guys you ready?" I asked they smiled and looks at me nodding
Lucy's Pov
We literally shopped till we dropped we went home to put our bags home and we all met in Fairy hills and walked to the guild I opened the doors "Hello Mina"I looked around no one was here it was quiet no one was here I looked around "Here's a note" I heard Erza yell " it's says: you want your fairy friends come find them left over fairies" Erza read I was so shocked I looked at the girls "we need to find them now" I said they both nodded we all went to pack some clothes in a small bag I will find you Natsu I promise I thought while packing I then walked to the guild
Wendy's Pov
I packed some clothes in my book bag I will find you Romeo and Carla I promise I thought, I finished packing and walked back to the guild to meet the girls.
Erza's Pov
I walked to my house and saw that gray had left a note "Dear Erza tonight meet me at that place for a surprise" I looked at the note and broke down and started crying I need him gray please be ok please I need you I got up after a while and packed some clothes I then walked to the guild and we figured out where to look first but we had no idea Lucy put our bags in the celestial world and we had Wendy trace there scent.She would find it but then she would loose it, We decided to stop and take a rest it was already dark so we fell asleep and hoped that we would find them soon.
Natsus pov
I woke up to go to the guild I showered and did everything I had to do. Happy and I then walked to the guild where I met Gray, Romeo happy and Carla we talked an had arguments it was great but then in one split moment we were all transported to some dark place when I blacked out
-------------------3 hours later------------------
I opened my eyes to see everyone in the guild was hanged by their hands "Gray" I yelled I saw his eyes open he looked around I looked for Lucy but didn't see her " our girls are safe they went shopping so they weren't at the guild remember"he let out sigh of relief then Romeo woke up and looked around "Don't worry Romeo they're coming for us we just have to wait for them ok" I said he nodded looking relived then the whole guild woke up "Don't worry guys Lucy, Erza, and Wendy are coming to save us" I told them they nodded when we heard someone walk in "looks like you all woke up, now tell me where are they" this woman said " who" I asked clearly confused " Lucy HeartFelia, Erza Scarlet and Wendy Marvell where are they " this women said I looked at her angry what does she want with them " what do you want with them" I heard Gray yell " then the woman walked out but turned around "There blood" she said and closed the door that's when I had it and tried to break out of these chains but it didn't work it just shocked me and worse that what Laxus could do, I tried to use my fire but I couldn't. " I wouldn't do that if I were you salamander" I heard someone say I looked around "Why" I yelled back still looking around "The more you struggle the more power it takes from your body's" Someone said I sighed and gave up but not before yelling "You won't win because we're Fairy Tail and Fairy Tail never looses not when we're together" I said confidently then I looked over at gray and Romeo the both had this killer look in there faces we were all worried for the girls especially since they want the girls blood " I was going to prepose to her today" we heard gray say we all gasped and looked at him in sympathy " I have the ring in my pocket to" he said while crying we looked at him "ice-princess get it together she's coming for you ok they will save us !" I said he looked up and smiled we didn't keep those smiles for long because when that door opened it was hell for all of us and our screams could be heard from miles away as they tortured us together as a group.

A/n I hope you guys like this I know I did but this is also getting me scared too I actually don't know what's going to happen next.