Chapter 11-The hunt

A/n-This chapter will be pretty short I'm sorry

Lucy's Pov
We all woke up and showered in the river it was a little relaxing actually we got out and put our clothes on and sent our bags back to the celestial world. Wendy started sniffing around she would loose then get back there scent it's like someone was trying to block there scent. "Guys it looks like it's going to rain" Wendy said that when I notice the clouds pouring above us it's going to rain all of a sudden " I can't smell like this the rain confuses my nose we need to stop and hide out until the rain stops I'm sorry" Wendy said we looked at her "it's fine" Erza said we looked for a place when we found this cave and hid there we hid there until the rain stopped but It was getting dark " Wendy do you think you can sniff their scent now" I said looking at her she got up and nodded she started to sniff them out after a while of walking "I got a strong smell on them" i heard Wendy say we walked up to this tall dark black building "wait guys we can't go in just yet we have to wait" Wendy said Erza and I looked at her "they're way to strong for us to handle in this state we need a full good night rest for us to beat them or to even come close to it I'm sorry" she said I looked at the building one more night ok Natsu we got ready to sleep but we set our stuff up far away from the dark guild and we fell asleep.
Grays Pov
They tortured us for a whole day. I looked up at everyone they where all badly hurt especially Gajeel he got the worst out of all of us because of his smart mouth and his love for iron if you know what I mean, he was out cold. Levy was right in front of him all she could do was cry and hang there this is a mess, girls, Erza please come soon we need you and I was out cold
I woke up to bright light when I looked outside it was morning time already another day of torture until I heard her "You would be wise in telling us where our friends are if you don't want to face punishment" I heard Erza yell everyone woke up because of the commotion "They're here guys were safe" I yelled relived I love you Erza and if we make it out of here I'm going to prepose to you right when we get back to the guild and that's a promise I love you stay safe.