Chapter 6- Project Bad Boy

 -Emma-

Monday came much faster than I expected. After that full day of shopping on Saturday , which I still despised none the less, and bumping into both Derek and Matt, Amy and I decided to spend the rest of the day watching scary movies and pigging out on junk food at her house. By the end of the night Amy and I were hiding under the covers of her bed wide awake and flinching at any noise we heard, but you didn't hear that from me. That led to us being knocked out for half the day Sunday.

I had waked up before Amy and to let you in on a little secret she sleeps with her mouth slightly ajar. So me being the brilliant prankster that I am, decided to draw a beard on her with a black marker and stand in front of her bed throwing left over popcorn aimed at her mouth. I must say I have a pretty good aim, if I do say so myself. That is, until a popcorn kernel decided to hit her on the forehead waking her up. When she saw what I drew on her and felt the popcorn in her mouth, she sprinted out of bed chasing me out the house. I lost her at the end of the street and ran to my house to hide for the rest of the day because I did not want to face her wrath and fury.

 Monday morning is here and now I'm hiding near the lockers so Amy won't find me. I got my dad to drop me off early, and yes I do know how to drive if you're wondering, I just like having people driving me around. Yeah, I'm lazy. The hallway was almost clear and still no sign of Amy, so I decided to make my way to class that's until I felt a hand clamp down on my shoulder. I froze and turned around to see a very pissed off Amy glaring at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She growled in the most menacing way.

I gulped in fear. “I-I-I was g-going to c-class" I stammered out. After a couple of seconds of her intense glaring, she suddenly burst out laughing. Laughing. Like no joke, she was laughing so hard all I could do was stare at her in bewilderment. What the hell is she laughing about? I think she's going crazy.

"O-Oh my gosh" Amy managed to say as she ceased her laughter and wiped her eye. "You should have seen your face! It was all like 'Please don't eat me!' now that was the best revenge I could have got on you"

I glared at her. "I really thought you were gonna eat me alive! I was scared for my soul"

"It's okay, I'm not gonna eat you because I already got my revenge. Man, your face was so funny." She chuckled making me roll my eyes at her.

"Come on, let's get to class before we're late" With that she grabbed my arm dragging me to yet another torturous morning of math class.

~~~

Once math was over, Amy and I made our way to our World History class. Now that's a class I actually have interest in, I mean yeah I get straight A's in all my classes including math, that even shocks me. But World History has to be the class that I actually show interest in.

Amy and I sat in our usual seats as Mrs. Jacobs walking in. She's a pretty awesome teacher. She's very laid back when it comes to her classes. She doesn't mind if you walk in late or turn in your assignments a day or two late as long as you do it and her teaching style is nothing like boring Mr. Gray and his damn math class.

"Today in class we will be starting a project" Mrs. Jacobs said catching my attention. "In this project you will be presenting a power point and report about a country I will assign you, you will have to include the history of the country, religion, food and traditions the country has or had. Don't worry you guys will be working with partners so you won't have to do all this work on your own" I turn to Amy and she smirks in my direction. "But your partners will not be in this class, we will be working with Mr. Matthew's class and we have already assigned your partners."