Special Chapter: Here We Go Again

Emma

"Amy! Can you stop pulling at my hair?" I pleaded as I squirmed around in my seat.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just trying to style it." Amy apologized, still trying to brush my hair. "It's not my fault you have a bird nest for hair."

I smacked her leg playfully causing her to laugh.

"Oh, you love me and my bird nest hair." I told her, which caused her to roll her eyes.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Amy asked as she parted my hair, taking it in sections and curling it.

"Excited and nervous." I answered. "We've been planning this for weeks now, I just hope he likes it."

"I'm sure he will. No doubt." She said. "Plus if he doesn't, we can just kick his ass for being ungrateful."

"Amy." I warned. "Behave."

"What? I'm always well behaved." She retorted.

"Really?" I questioned. "What about that one time Matt-"

"We do not speak about that." She announced cutting me off mid-sentence causing me to give her a 'told you so' look.

One time Matt decided it would be fun to prank Amy and since she was the one to start the prank war against the two of them, he thought it was only fair to get her back. So Matt decided to pull a classic and simple prank. Matt really likes Amy, so he didn't want to do anything too crazy. While Amy was sleeping, he decided to put shaving cream in her hand and brush a feather along her forehead just to make her smack herself.

Well, it worked. Only problem is that Matt mixed up the shaving cream with hair removal cream. Don't ask me how he mixed it up, Matt doesn't even know how he mixed it up. But it happened. Long story, short, Amy lost her left eyebrow.

She was so furious when she saw what happened. She literally chased Matt around the neighborhood with the first thing she could get a hold of which happen to be the bottle of hair removal cream. Matt had to hide for days, until Amy cooled off.

Amy's eyebrow grew back, she forgave Matt. But it's still a sore subject for her. Funny as hell to the rest of us.

"Whatever." Amy said rolling her eyes to me, curling the last piece of my hair. "Done."

She spun the chair around to reveal the look she created and I was in awed. As I am every time Amy does something like this.

She had parted my hair to the side, adding volume, she curled it and had ran a comb through the curls to give it a wave look. Amy had done my make up in a natural way, but added a bit of eyeshadow to make my green eyes stand out. My lips painted in a light pink lipstick completing the whole look.

"See, you can clean up nicely when you try." Amy said complimenting me and taking a jab at the same time.

I rolled my eyes at her and stood up from the seat I was sitting in. "What are you wearing tonight?" 

"Clothes." She said in a 'duh' tone. 

Annoyed, I took the brush off my dresser and tossed it at her which she dodged. "Sarcasm on you is not pretty." 

"You're right. Its beautiful." This is my best friend, everyone. "I don't know. Something simple, I guess. We still have to help set up and it's not formal." 

"True." I told her as I raked through my closet. I pulled out a black floral off the shoulder top that has flowing sleeves. It was perfect for the warm night. "This and a pair of jeans, yes or no?"