Chapter 22- The Hangout Spot

-Emma-

A few weeks pass without running in to Mark and Mia and things were going smoothly. Aiden was still his bad boy self which I argued many times with him that even though he has the look and the past to be one, he's still a big softie on the inside. Usually that conversation ends with him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me away from wherever we were, he only does that because he knows how much I hate being thrown over his shoulder. It makes all the blood rush to my head and when he sets me down I get dizzy. One time when he sat me down I was so dizzy that I almost tripped and was going to fall into this HUGE puddle, like no joke you could mistake this puddle for being a lake because of how large it was. Aiden being the big softie that he is couldn't stand to see his awesome girlfriend fall into the humongous puddle and get all muddy and wet so he grabbed my waist catching me right before I fell into the puddle and that ladies and gentlemen that just proves how soft Mr. Bad Boy actually is.

A few days after the diner incident Amy had her big date with Matt and all through that day she was freaking out, I didn't have a clue why, she must have really like Matt and wanted things to go perfect, but we all know things don't go the way we want them to. Anyways, she made me skip school and go to the mall with her, and she knows how much I hate the mall but she said if I didn't go she would drug me and drive me all the way to Mexico putting me on a raft and letting me float out to the middle of the Gulf of Mexico with no food, water or any communication. Don't I have the most caring best friend ever? Sarcasm, got love it.

She made me follow her the whole damn day through the mall looking for the 'perfect' outfit. I had called Aiden to tell him the torture that I was enduring and guess what he did. He just laughed and said 'oh well, enjoy' and I could imagine that stupid but yet sexy smirk on his face when he said that. Such a mean boyfriend. Couldn't even save his girlfriend from the wrath of her best friend. After hours of dreadful shopping Amy finally found the 'perfect' outfit it was a peach colored dress that was laced at the top and fell right above her knees, it had small brown belt wrapped around the waist and she paired it with a light colored jean jacket and brown combat boot. She looked gorgeous when she finally got ready, her makeup look natural with her light tan skin, she added a small layer of eyeliner and small amount of blush on her cheeks. She pulled her brown hair to the side and did a fishtail braid letting fall over her shoulder. But even though she look amazing she was still freaking out, I had to literally put my hands on her shoulders to stop her from bouncing through the roof. When Matt had finally appeared at her front door the look on his face when he saw her was priceless. He looked completely and utterly awestruck with Amy's appearance and couldn't even find words to say anything and when he finally did they were both blushing. It was so adorable. When they had finally left, I decided to stay and hang out with Nick for the night since Aiden was busy with something and I haven't spent time with him in so long. Our night consist of movies, perverted jokes, junk food and popcorn fights, all in all it was an awesome night with my other best friend.

The next day Amy called interrupting my wonderful sleep and when I picked up my phone she literally squealed my ear off before I could say hello. She jumped into her story about her date the night before. She said that Matt had taken her to this small café that served delicious mouthwatering food. She said they talked about their family, childhood, and told stories about them. After that they went for a walk in the park and he had bought them ice cream. He took her by the lake and where the moonlight shined onto the lake making it glisten and took her hand pulling her near him and kissed her. She said that kiss was sweet but yet filled with passion, after they kissed he asked her to be his girlfriend and of course she said yes and that made them official. So yes, Matt and Amy are officially together and I was happy for them, they deserve to be together and I like seeing this happy side of Amy that only Matt would give her.