Contest/Shotouts/Sequel Updates

Hello! 

I know you all have been patiently waiting for the sequel, and I can assure you that it is progressing quite well. I'm close to 60,000 words, and the sequel is planned to have about 80,000, so I'm getting there quickly. 

However, the writing process goes from periods of this:

to this:

So please be patient.

I thought I'd have a winner for the character name contest by now, but I wanted to list the names I liked the best, and maybe have you guys choose from there. However, I realized that I actually need TWO names. So in the comments, please list the two or three names from the following list that you like the best. Deadline is April 10th. The two highest voted names win a prize of their choosing, while the other three get some other prize that I'll consider (review, critique, follow, etc). I might also pick maybe three names that I really liked that didn't receive the highest vote and offer another prize too. :) 

Overall, here are the names I liked the best. I want to thank you all for entering, but please know that this was highly subjective. So please don't take it personally if you weren't chosen. I'll probably be stalking some of your profiles anyway, and will be looking for some stories to read/shout out. Again, this is also a highly subjective thing. Please don't feel the need to "recommend" your story or anything. Some people have PMed me to read their stories, and although I appreciate your determination, know that I don't really like it when people solicit their stories because it sort of puts me in a weird position. Unfortunately, a lot of stories on this site aren't particularly well written, and although I'm not trying to say that my novel is the best or anything, I'm incredibly picky, and I don't want you to feel bad if I don't check out your work. For example, if you have a vampire book or a fan fiction, I'm probably not going to read it because I don't particularly care for those genres. Again, nothing personal. But if you recommend your book and I don't want to read it, I will tell you up front. So be prepared. 

Still, I'm incredibly grateful to have as many readers as I do, and I want to show my thanks by doing contests such as these and bringing light to some quality works if I can. 

Moving on, here are the names that I liked. Some people had more than one name I liked (some of you also went a little overboard with names, but I appreciate the effort!), but please only list two or three names (you can pick them from one person, or one from two different people, etc, doesn't matter) you like in the comments. 

Here's the order *cue drum roll*: 

junomatrix: Amara

darkchocolateninja: Elle

Fanfrick: Karlie 

BethanyMunday: Voletta

UponAHeart: Rhea, Aria

stella362: Aeryn

MellisaFernando: Camille

abenakonadul: Olive 

_BecausetheInternet: Octavia, Nikol, Alexandria, Madison, Wren

Ally14240: Blaise, Isla

cocome114: Melissa

styles246twilight: Seraphina, Harper 

cutegirl1818: Mia

GoldenQueen: Astrid

icrecream_107: Imogen

JasmineOmg: Khara, Ami, Mika

Lovely--Love: Amelia, Zara, Emery

xxAbsalom: Alice 

Houseviharika: Luna

purely_imperfect_me: Calum (I really appreciated how extensive your list was!) 

Bookworm501887: Remi 

Africanqueen01: Marlene

olgaddk: Cressida

I'll probably go back and list the last names I like, but for now, here are the first names I liked the best. Thanks again for entering. 

Also, thanks to those who offered actor suggestions. Still considering what type of contest I can do with this, but I may do something once I'm closer to putting out the sequel. Please continue to offer some. I just thought of Jordan Fischer for Wallace (Yay or nay?).

SEQUEL UPDATE

Like I mentioned earlier, the sequel is going well, but I'm realizing that someone else needs to find out Miren's secret. I have a hunch, but I'd love to hear what you guys think. Obviously, I cannot confirm or deny anything, but it might also make a cool contest for when we get closer to the sequel. 

Until next week,