Contest Winner + Sequel Update

Hey, everyone!

First off, I truly want to apologize for the delay. I've been incredibly busy with school stuff (in fact, I should be writing an essay right now, but I digress), and I just returned from visiting one of the schools I'm interested in. Either way, I hope all is well with you guys.

Moving on, here are the winners!

Fanfrick Karlie (although I might like the spelling, Carlie, for this particular character)

UponAHeart: Aria/Rhea (Aria is the technical winner, but Rhea got a lot of votes too.)

Honorable Mentions/Names I liked:

Africanqueen01: Marlene

JasmineOmg: Mika

_BecausetheInternet: Nikol (specifically Niko)

Ally14240: Isla

abenakondul: Olive

junomatrix: Amara

I hope I counted it all correctly, but a lot of you didn't actually put the name(s) you wanted in the comment (You just said "This one!" or "Right here" next to certain names on the mobile app, so it was hard decipher it all). So my apologies for any mishaps, and please let me know if I miscounted.

To the winners, please PM me and we can go from there. Again, the prize is anything of your choosing (ex. a critique of a first chapter, stars, comments on some chapters). To the honorable mention peeps, I'll be offering anything from a follow to a comment/review, etc.). I will warn you that my internet access will be spotty for the next week, so I apologize again if I can't get back to you ask quickly as I'd like. Thanks again for playing.

Sequel Update

So I've been writing like an insane person, and at this point, I'm super almost done.  I've drafted/outlined the last chapters, and I know how it's all going to go down. I wrote like 4k words last night, and I think I have a little bit less than that to go before I finish, and I'm at 83k words right now (planned for 90k before edits), so I really hope to be done by this weekend. If I am, I'll probably offer a teaser of the first chapter of the sequel sometime next week. By then I'll probably have a date for the sequel in mind. I want to say mid May, but I only have about twenty more pages to write, so it could be earlier. ;)

I'll also put up a few of the actors I have in mind (I still don't know if I like Dylan O'Brien as Jeno! I'm really liking Ezra Miller all of a sudden! Lol). I'd also love to answer some questions you have for the sequel now that you've had time to think about it. Leave them in the comments and I'll feature you guys in the next update!

But it's like almost done. I'm really excited. And you all should be too. I might be biased, but I think it's really strong. Lots of character development and craziness. Fun, right?

Until next time,