A mystery behind a mask

I sat in the back of a van, my hands tied and my eyes feel swollen from bruises that this mysterious person with a white mask. This mask covers his entire feature. This is what happened I got kidnapped at a Reminisce Fair while walking around with my little sister Marie and my friend Rosie. It was in the spear and arrow stall. It happened while my sister and Rosie were in the sewing stall across from me. A mysterious man in a white mask and red cap. With a slim body and broad shoulders came over to me. His voice startled me as it reached my ear, as he was only a foot away. "What did you say?" I asked, seeing that I didn't hear him. 

"Interesting, isn't it?" the white mask guy repeats himself, looking at the spearhead I was holding, moving closer to me, "how sharp you can make a piece of stone?"

I nodded, confused about why he is telling me this. Then I looked up at him as he punched me in the stomach and then sprayed some sort of can in the air. A few seconds later, my world went black before I could cry for help. 

I woke up in a van, for I don't know how long it's been since I was out, and remembered what happened. My hands are tied in the back; I was scared and confused about why this happening to me.  

The van stopped, and the back door opened. The masked man stood in front of me with a grin as one of his men grabbed me and pulled me painfully by my leg. As I got out of the van, I started struggling, kicking the guy who grabbed me. The mask guy had an ax in his hand. I look at it and began to panic. 'Is he going to kill me right here?' my mind screamed as I kept calm, but my eyes were filled with fear as the ax went behind his head. Thinking it was over, I closed my eyes. Bump!

I woke up in a large room. My head ached, and I felt dizzy. 'Didn't I just die by his ax?' Unless he decided to use the back side of the ax. 'Or unless this is hell?'

 I got up from a bench, 'No wonder why my back is aching.' I look back at the bench, realizing what happened to me. I was kidnapped. Scared is a small word to describe this, more like both confused and frightened to the bones. Will I be killed? Then across from me, I saw a cage. It was huge, and inside were grass and a tree. A waterfall that had a river running through it. I heard a growl. I look over at a rock, and on top of that rock, to my huge shock, was a tiger! I went over to the cage to get a closer look. Then remembering being kidnapped, I ran over to the door and try to open it. To my luck, it was locked. I was trapped and scared though, my face didn't show it. I look around the room I was in. A few cells were there. I saw a mother whimpering in one with a child in her arm. I was shocked to see them in there. I walk over to see the women facing me. She felt scared and helpless. I look down at her. 'Why is she in here? Then again, why am I in here?' "What is this place? And why is there a tiger in the cage?" I asked the woman. Not knowing if she knew or how long she had been here. She didn't answer me as she whimpered, her child in her arms was on her mother's chest.

The door behind me opened. My eyes went to the white mask guy that kidnapped me. "I see you awake," he says. He didn't have the red cap on; 'Why would he indoors?' I saw two other men coming in, both wearing full white masks on their faces. A man slung over one's shoulder. He was whimpering, begging to let him go. I watched the scene as one of his men opened the cage and carry the man inside; then, in horror, I saw them flung him inside the cave. I look over at the women in the cell. She looked horrified at the scene behind me. I look over at the cage as the tiger walks gracefully over to it's cave. The man inside screamed and begged. Whimpered while fear in his voice as the tiger entered the cave. The door on the cave closed shut. I cover my ears, hovering in a corner.  I could still hear a bit of the scream and pleading. I bit my lip to not cry out from hearing this. I look over at the half mask guy as he listened at the screams and cries as flesh was ripped from his body. I look over at the cave. Blood was pooling underneath the door and onto the grass.  I'm not in hell I am alive worst then death itself as I hear the poor man crying and seeing blood seeping through the door. I am in a horror film and this horror film is real!