Part 2 escape one

I look over at Fear's cage looking at my escape through that window. I just have to break the glass, "What rumors have you heard about Reid's mask?" I wondered. Even though I was looking in Fear's cage I was still listening to what the camera man has to say. 'So he knows something about Reid?' well from the rumors at least. You don't know if there true or not if they are a rumor without having facts.

"He has a burned scar all around his left eye."

"Really?" looking at him this is interesting to me, "that is the rumor there huh?"

"Yup and I wanted to take secret pics to get prove."

"For what? You wanted to see if he would remove his mask?"

He nodded.

"How long have you been spying on him?"

"For awhile now. I wanted to see if he would lose his guard for little while and remove the mask."

"And, Any success?"

"I will never take off my mask!" I gasp as I heard Reid shout in the door way, 'How long was he standing there?' "not even in my sleep," he hissed,  walking over too us.

The camera guy started shaking when he sees Reid come closer to him like an owl seeing a rabbit as dinner, "Well you did almost ones today and I wanted to snap a pic but fell off a tree branch and you caught me."

Reid was shaking with anger, "How dare you! This is a private lot! And you must of been mistaken if you thought I would take my mask off outdoors for anyone out there to see. Don't I know that there are other camera guys wanting to have a look."

I look at his mask, Now i was curious on him never wanting to take off his mask like he has something to hide. Maybe those rumors are true? Maybe he has a burnt scar?

"What you looking at?" he spat at me.

I snapped out of my daze, "Nothing sorry I didn't mean to stare."

"I bet you want a look too don't you?" he bends low to my ear, "well that will never happen you understand," he hissed dangerously.

I gulped as his mask face was touching my right side of my face as he whispered. "Do you understand that if you say that it makes people more curious about you?" I breathed. He looks over at me and growls. And then I did something that surprised myself I decided to defend him from the camera guy. 'After all he done I am deciding to help him?' I look over at the cell, "You had no right in the first place to be here," 'Why am I defending someone who has beat me with a whip!' my mind shouted, "So what if the rumors are true," the camera guy was shocked looking at me. Reid probably did too, "that doesn't mean to go ahead and try taking pictures of him at his private property. How would you like it if someone took a picture of you at your own property?"

The camera guy gasps, "Why are you defending him?"

I look over at Reid, "I don't know either but," I look over at the camera guy, "no matter who he is he still deserves his privacy," I told him simply, "Now where is that camera of yours?" I hold my hand out expecting him to give it to me.

"I have it," Reid hissed.

My hand went to my side, "Oh. By the way how long have you been by the door to hear him?"

"I walked in when he was saying that he wants to see if I lose my guard and take off my mask outdoors in the plain daylight," he walks over to the cell and unlocks it grabbing the camera guy by his shirt and slams him into the wall, "how stupid do you think I am!"

"You know there is a shrink for your type of behavior," the camera guy groans out, "who knows maybe he be able to help you?"

Reid punches him in the face and the guy falls to the ground holding his face in his hands, "I don't need anybody!" Reid looks over to me and gets out of the cell and shuts the cell door, "You are coming with me for awhile," he puts my leash on my collar. Gearing me out he calls for his two men when we were upstairs. When they came and bowed at his feet he gave them an order on Fear having her treat early. His words not mine. I gasp as the guys bowed their heads and went downstairs. I look over at him who had his masked face looking straight as he gears me to the hallway. 'It wasn't that was it?' I thought of this and each time I was trying to get my mind to actually think this, 'did he decide to take me out of the basement just now so I didn't have to hear or see what was happening downstairs?' I looked surprised at him, 'no he wouldn't right?' I mean he hates me so why not make me suffer by listening to the camera guy begging and pleading to not be eaten. No he just probably took me out to have some fun but still it makes me wonder.

He looks over at my surprised face, "What is it with that face expression?" he hissed.

I shook out of my thought and stared at reality, "Oh nothing I-" I decided to make something up, "I am surprised that my roommate will be eaten early," not sure if he bought that cause his mask kept on from what I am guessing starring at me with I do not know what type of expression he is making, "but I guess you had your reason."

"OK I will just say this ones so try to listen," he opens the bedroom where I was in last time where he whipped me I panicked but listened to him to what he has to say, 'Wait why do I care? You despise him!' I nod, "I have my reasons to let Fear kill and eat my prisoners. They aren't innocent people I am not a monster. These deserve it."

"What's the reason for that?" I wondered and then I thought of something, 'Why am I not eaten yet if I am his prisoner?'

"If you behave tomorrow night, I may show you why," he hissed, he ties me to the bed post and unhooks my leash putting it on the nightstand, "now shut up and let me have some fun with you," he sneers.

I panicked as he ties my feet so that I couldn't kick him, 'Smart guy,' I thought as I watch him undue my button. He puts a cloth around my mouth to muffle my voice, 'I wonder what he is planning on doing with me?' he unzips my zipper, pulling my pants down to my ankle along with my boxers. I watched him eyeing my exposed flesh. I gasp as he grabs my member and starts pumping it. I gasp even more when I feel his finger in my hole. I close my eyes not because it feels good because there no way in hell that it feels good but because I couldn't look anymore at what he is doing to me.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he breathed into my ear. My eyes shot up as I  see his face over to my ear as he was fingering me, "well?"

I turn away and shook my head. 'Of course not I am straight you big jerk!' I wanted to say.

"Good because I don't want this to feel good. Good for me yes but not good for you."

'Father what did you ever do too him for him to hate you so much!'

Reid flung me in the basement room, unhooking my leash he shuts the metal door behind me. I was pushed hard on the floor and now my knee cap ached when walking around. I saw that my cell mate was not in his cell. I look over at Fear's cage, 'I am guessing he got eaten?' I look over at the cells, 'Then why am I not eaten yet? Why is he keeping me alive?'

Escape one

I waited till upstairs were no footsteps to be heard and the moon way up high. Looking at the sky I guessed it was almost midnight or early midnight. Yes I studied the sky since I was 9. So I sense it's early midnight or close to midnight. The first thing I did was plan, plan, plan, think, think, think. The light switch is first to find in this dark room. Stumbling and tripping over a couple times in this insane big room I found the switch which was near the metal door from remembering seeing the switch while I was in my cell. Now that I am allowed to roam free in the room I switched the light on. Big mistake cause it woke the tiger up and I heard it growling. She probably thinks its Reid. Maybe turning the light on was a bad plan. OK maybe it was a bad plan but without light how am I supposed to see where I am going in the cage I do not feel like tripping in there. Then for some reason till now I didn't see this small closet near the cells. Taking a breath hoping it wasn't locked I turned the knob and luckily it wasn't locked. I breathed in a sigh as I open the closet door and see what was inside. My heart nearly stopped when I turn on the closet's light switch and saw what was inside.