Victor

2 weeks later. 

My dreams came more and more like reality. It felt like Victor was right there beside me. His bloody sword swaying at his side. It was nightmares upon nightmares and the dreams were getting worse. It was time to tell Reid about them. I was free to roam the house now not to mention I got my own room since 2 weeks ago. Just with this collar around my neck I can't go outside. It was nice to roam the house though. I found Reid in his office working on something. His mask looks up at my knock. "Danny?" he said shocked, "what brings you over to my office while I am busy working?" 

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to disturb you. I can come back later?"

"Sit," he ordered pointing at the chair across his desk. I did as I was told, "Now why don't you tell me what is bugging you?"

I gasp, 'Can he read my face?' "Awhile ago when you showed me your village," I began. Reid nodded, "I went up to that apartment with you where I found bones in it."

"Yes what about it?"

"Well ever since that day I been having nightmares about what happened there. Like I was part of the people that were being chased by Victor. I even felt his sword slice me in half. The worse part from that is that I could feel the pain."

Reid nodded.

"Why are you so calm about this?" I wondered, "when I am terrified," I whispered.

"You not the only one who gets those dreams," he hissed, "other then you I am used to them. Like it is something normal to sleep with."

I gasp but shouldn't be surprised by that, "Can you tell me about your dreams?"

Reid gets up from his desk as he takes out a journal from his top drawer. He walks over to me handing me the journal, "This is a journal I am allowing you to read it tells you what you need to know about why your having those dreams. I wrote this awhile back," I look at the notebook in my hands. It was red with a black ribbon wrapped around it. "Now off with you so I can get some work done." I nodded and left the office the door shut behind me by Reid. He didn't answer me about his dreams then again I don't know anything about him. He knows I hate him and despise him. Its mostly written on my face and he probably also senses it so of course he won't tell me anything about him. Maybe if I pretend to like him I can get some answers? Maybe even stop making me suffer from his abuse. I look down at the journal that I carried up with me to my now called room. Sitting in the chair that was placed in the room I open the first page. The words were written in cursive. I traced my hand over Reid's writing. It was so elegantly written in black ink. I felt a chill going down my spine as I touch the words. I shook my head ignoring the shivers and started reading the first page. 

There is a curse upon our town a curse that is to frightening to speak. The curse that will make your dreams feel like reality. First off this town holds ghosts that are shaped as normal humans they are dead but they live among us. This manison that my family used to own is haunted to the bones. Now I am the master of this place and it still gives me the creeps ones in awhile.

 'Reid is frightened by something?' I was shocked at this. He always seemed so calm when he gave me a tour of this house. 

 My family has been in this manison for years before my great grandparents were born. We all had to endure the same curse. The curse of the living dead. I don't shiver anymore when they surround my presence. They don't harm me so there is nothing to fear by them. Except one spirit I fear.

I gasp in horror, 'The living dead?' I don't believe such a thing as ghosts or spirits for me they are myths so the heck what Reid thinks. Probably is making it up for the fun of it, 'I don't get it?'  "Why did he give this to me in the first place?" 

"Because he wants you to know some things about this place," I shot up to the voice a voice that belonged to the same person in my dreams "Victor."

I shot from the chair falling on the wooden floor. I groaned in pain as my butt met the hard wooden ground, "It's you!" I shouted in fright, "it can't be your dead your head is in that jar in the basement!"

He grinned at me, "Do you understand what your reading in that pretty notebook of Reid's this house is filled with the living dead."

"So your a..." I covered my mouth, "it can't be...no I refuse to believe in that crap!"

"What crap?" he neared me with a sneer, "that me who suppose be dead is walking near you. I am the one that Reid fears the most other then my brother of course. After all I take things from him that he holds dear to him or make them suffer. For example," he waves his hand at me. With a gasp and horror I was floating in the air. He throws me at my bed post which made my head get hit hard. My vision blurred as I saw him towering over me. I could see his ghostly form coming near me and waved his hand again. My vision cleared back to normal as Victor whispers in my ear. "I am going to make Reid's prisoner that he holds dear to him suffer."

'Reid? I am dear to Reid? Yeah right," I gulp, "I am not dear to Reid."

"But you are," he grinned. I tried to move away from him but my body was stiff in its place. "your not real!" I shouted.

"Do you not believe in spirits?"

'Spirits?' I shook my head, "Why would I believe a myth like that?" then again Victor is dead. I pinched my arm.

"Oh you want to see if your awake or not," he sneered at me as he pulls his sword out of his case, "I can make you feel pain," he stabbed the sword into my wrist. I screamed in terror and pain. Pain from the sword and terror that this is reality freaking reality. "Do you believe in ghosts now?" I stare in horror.

Suddenly the door swung open.I turned to see Reid standing there. I couldn't tell what his expression was but I noticed he was shaking a bit as he clenches his hands at the sight before him. "Reid," I breathed before feeling my eyes closed and the pain in my wrist was numb.