Chapter 13: A New Beginning...

Tyler's P.O.V

I'm running off to New York, I honestly can't take all this love drama anymore.. Maybe Connor, or Troye will decide to pay me a visit over in NYC when everyone on twitter starts knowing my whereabouts.

Connor's P.O.V

I head to Tyler's apartment, I take a deep breath before knocking on his door. There's something about him, something about him that makes me feel like a 5 year old. I swear!

I knocked three times, no answer.

I was about to head off when I noticed underneath his mat contained a note, 

"I've left town, I want a break from life in LA and all this drama that surrounds it. I'll be gone for a while - Love Tyler."

What the fuck is this? Where could he be??

I call and text Tyler about a thousand times, no sign of him like at all... I decide to head to the only other place I suspect him to be at.... Troye's house in Perth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now midnight, I just arrived at Troye's house from a long flight from L.A.

Would Tyler actually be here? Is he most likely just using me? I don't know at all anymore...

Troye's P.O.V

It was around midnight and I was just sitting there on the couch with the most blank expression on my face.. I didn't mean to hurt Tyler. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. All I want is for me and the people around me to be fucking happy.

I was lost in my thoughts when a heavy knock on the door jump scares me out of my sorrow mindset, I slowly head off the couch and answer the door.

"Connor? What are you doing here?" I say confused

"Look I'm not here to play games, is Tyler with you or not?" Connor looks at me with his bloodshot eyes that look like they have been crying for ages.

"No.. He's not"

"What's up with Tyler?" I asked

Within the second I asked that Connor comes rushing into my arms sobbing his little eyes out, I do my best to comfort him as he explains to me what's been up with Tyler.

"I know we're usually always hating each other, but you're the only one that can understand me right now. I swear" Connor says looking straight into my eyes and I believe him not ever have I believed him before, but right now I do.

I catch myself staring at his eyes, then down to his lips and I pretty damn know my vulnerable self wants to kiss him right now.. I try to resist but it's too much. I slowly make my way to his lips and kiss him softly.

"T-Troye what did you just do?" Connor stares at me and I just blatantly kiss him again

"What about Tyler?" he asks me

"I'll help you forget about him.."

And with that, we start making out once more...