Chapter 11: Back To Perth..♥︎

A/N: 

*I advise you to read this bit in an American accent* The fanfic is back guys! Yeah I know you missed me *flips weave* I was just to busy listening to lana del rey music and fangirling over ariana grande's problem music video that's coming soon. OMG AND O2L ARE ON TOUR OMG I'M SO PROUD OF THEM. :'D

Troye's P.O.V

I woke up at the hospital with Joe and the nurse near me, it felt weird with Joe I'm not even sure why.. It felt weird every time he kissed me and said he loved me. Maybe I just truly liked someone else? I'm not even sure who I like.. 

"Okay so Toye can leave in a couple of hours, but just be warned that he doesn't remember much," The nurse spoke to Joe as I smiled with relief, finally I got to leave.

After a couple of hours it was time to go, I put on any random outfit I could find in my bag and hurried onto the airport where Joe had booked a flight to go back to Perth apparently it was my home town? I took my suitcase? Or if that's what you call it? And got on down to the airport in a taxi, I don't remember taxi's at all. Or the airport. Or anything right now. And I feel really dumb. Okay I'll stop thinking now..

After a couple of hours of going in a plane, we got over to Perth it looked really pretty and I can't believe how I didn't remember anything about it.. All I can really remember is my family.. We got on over home to where my parents were Tyde (my brother) was off to L.A today so it was just me my mum and Joe, my dad (Shaun Sivan) welcomed me in a cuddly hug his hugs were the best. I loved him so fricking much,

"So where's Tyler?" My dad asked as I sat down on our couch, I didn't even know who Tyler was.. Who is this Tyler? 

"Who's Tyler?" I asked freaking out a little bit because I had no idea of who Tyler even was,

"Tyler's your.." Joe cut him off by saying.

"Troye I should get you to sleep, you need rest babe." He said carrying me upstairs.. Something felt weird about this.. Joe tucked me into bed kissing my head saying,

"Goodnight babe, I love you." 

He left the room closing the door, I obviously couldn't sleep. I wanted to know who this Tyler was.. And why Joe cut my dad off like that.. After 30 fricking minutes of thinking about why Joe would do that, Joe finally came into my room and asked if we could take a walk at the park I said 'yes' so I got up fixed up my hair and I got on down to the park with Joe.

Me and Joe talked for hours, he was great and all.. But like I felt like there was something missing. I never told him this though, we were talking when I saw that purple haired guy from the hospital.. He was talking to this guy with dirty blond hair and a cat t-shirt on also they just k-kissed.. I don't know why but I'm sh-shaking.. I'm seeing black lines.. Oh shoot..