Chapter 7: I Don't Wanna Be Your Boy No More.. </3

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up on the floor with a broken wine glass and blood stains on the floor.. What the frick happened last night? I can't seem to remember anything, I got up and walked straight to the bathroom I got in and looked into my mirror as I saw that I had a hickey on my neck.. Frick. I got on threw on some clothes and mopped up the blood, I stared at the glass on the floor as I picked all of the glass bits up and threw them in the bin.

Connor's P.O.V 

I didn't know if I should cry or be angry, I just sat on my chair with a blank expression I logged onto 'twitter'  as I started scrolling down my TL (timeline) there were some strange rumors about Troye and Tyler daiting and I just didn't know what to do.. I felt so lost without Tyler but he obviously didn't need me, so I just felt crap..

Tyler's P.O.V 

I was pretty much bored on my twitter feed, as I saw Troye's new video pop up. It was titled 'I don't wanna be your boy.' It was probably indirect to me, I clicked on the play button sighing as he said 'hi' all cutely and started singing.

I don't wanna be your boy no more

I just wanna see your face at home

Cuz i'm not living right

So I, decide that

I don't wanna be your boy no more

I just wanna see you up and out

Out of the door

I don't wanna be your boy no more

I started crying since it was obviously a indirect to me, I just felt like a peice of shit and it was all my fault.. I REMEMBER NOW! I threw a wine glass at his head.. Oops? 

Troye's P.O.V

I was back at Ari's place crying my eyes out on one of her fancy pillows, my head was all bruised and all I wanted to do right now was die. Just die I was pretty sure that me and Tyler didn't belong.. He was a big problem, but I just loved him so much. That was the problem, I don't know. 

Ari sat me down to talk to me about what happened with me and Tyler since all I did today was cry and upload a cover of me singing 'I don't wanna be your girl', so I told her the story.. 

☁︎ Flashback.. ☁︎

Me and Tyler were done watching frozen, Tyler went to get a drink, it looked like an ordinary coke but I think he had poured wine in it or something? Then I went to kiss Tyler but then he freaked out saying,

"NO THIS IS GONNA LEAD UP TO FRICKLE-FRACKLING, NO NO NO. TROYE NO." And stuff like that so he grabbed a wine glass for 'protection' and kinda smashed it on my head.. 

Joe's P.O.V 

I was over Troye pretty much now, but what he did to me was mean as fuck. I loved him with all my heart and what he does is replace me with TYLER? ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS? AND HOW COULD HE? Okay I gotta calm down.. But Troye better look out from now.. He's gonna see it all in a couple of days.. 

To Be Continued..