Chapter 10: Heartbroken Again.. </3

Last Time.. 

"Troye come on down to the Ferris wheels!" I shouted as loud as I could,

"Okay Tilly!" Troye shouted back as he made his way through to the Ferris wheels.

"Okay I'll control the panel while you guys can go into one of the Ferris wheels." Connor said smiling, he looked happy for us.

"So you know that I always call you Tilly?" He asked smiling,

"Yeah of course I know that." I giggled.

"Well it has a meaning to it.." Troye said leaving suspense..

"WELL TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS THEN!" I got over excited,

"Well it means T.." His sentence turned into a scream as his side of the cart broke into a thousand little tiny pieces as he fell into the sea near us.. I finally woke up from my mini Troye fantasy as I saw that Troye was in the sea.. Drowning..

Tyler's P.O.V (Now..) 

We stopped screaming as Connor tried to get the ferris wheel to stop spinning,

"CONNOR DID YOU SABOTAGE THIS DATE?" I screamed furious at him.

"NO I DIDN'T TYLER I FUCKING SWEAR." Connor said crying and screaming at the same time,

"WELL DON'T GET ME OUT OF THE FERRIS WHEEL GO SAVE TROYE!" I shouted crying.

Connor got out of the controlling booth and ran to the sea where Troye was but it was too late.. He had drowned.. Connor quickly dived into the sea looking for Troye I couldn't see much as he was inside, he took AGES I hope they're okay.. 15 Minutes later Connor swam back out of the sea with Troye in his arms, I was kinda relived until I saw a shadow in a bush running away... It was suspicious as frick but I didn't wanna say anything. We took the a cab to the nearest hospital we got took Troye's body carefully inside the hospital put him on the gurney as the nurse took him into a room. We didn't get to see much of Troye from then on..

Tyler's P.O.V

Two Days Later.. 

I got the call from the nurse that Troye was gonna gain consciousness around 4, so I eagerly ran to the nearest flower shop and started looking at flowers that I could buy Troye.. 

Joe's P.O.V

I got on down to the hospital where Troye was after I got the call from the nurse, Troye was finally awake! I got on down into Troye's room as the nurse said,

"Okay so he has temporary memory loss that can last for a couple of days, so take extra care of him okay?" The nurse said,

"Sure can do!" I said smiling, finally Troye was mine.. I thought as the nurse exited the room,

"Hey urh.. Who are you?" Troye asked me scratching his head, wearing his blue and white hospital gown. 

"It's me your boyfriend, Joe." I bit my lip as I said that, I could already imagine all the trouble I was getting myself into but it was worth it. I loved Troye.. I thought as I leaned in for a big kiss, I got his favourite perfume on. I smiled as I realized that.. Our moment was over as I saw Tyler running out crying, dropping some red roses on the floor..

"Who is that? And why did he run away crying?" Troye asked feeling confused,

"Oh he's one of your enemy's he rigged a Ferris wheel we were on and you fell in the sea.." I felt so guilty, but I just couldn't stop...

To Be Continued..