Chapter 2: New Love, New Heartbreak. ♡

Tyler's P.O.V

Since Korey Kuhl (one of my best friends) wasn't in town since he was in Hawaii I asked Connor Franta to come with me, we were super ready to go to 'Playlist live' I was pumped about meeting some of 'my people' also meeting my fave 'YouTubers' and seeing Troye again.. He just gave me butterflies I just don't know why, it was a new type of feeling for me. I don't think I've ever fallen in love that deep.. It was strange, but I liked it.

5 Hours later we got off our flight, the whole time I thought Connor was looking at me. And not a normal type of look, it looked different.. I don't really know to be honest.. We got our bags and we saw our 'Uber' taxi driver so we hopped in and it drived us to our hotel.

We left a day early so since nobody was there left except from me and Connor we got some 'Taco bell' and 'Starbucks' took some selfies and went back to our hotel to call it a night.

The next morning i got up ready for 'Playlist' as Connor woke up before me he'd already got his clothes on and said,

"Hurry up slow coach." 

"Nooooooo." I replied all sleepy like,

"Okay, take your time but hurry the fudge up!" Connor replied laughing slightly. 

I popped on into the shower turned it on, and started to sing 'Betty Who' songs like there was no tomorrow. After 15 minutes I was done with my shower so I popped on my flower print top and some blue jeans and was ready to roll!

We walked on over to 'Playlist' since it was really close to our hotel, we used the V.I.P enterance so we didn't get attacked by a sworm of fans there was Troye and there were my butterflies, Troye came over to me and Connor and started talking to me,

"Hiya Tilly" He said in a cute voice,

"Oh.. ah hi Troye" I said awkwardly, I wasn't really good at talking to Troye ever since the 'boyfriend tag' we just hadn't talken ever since, I started getting lost in his misty blue eyes he must of even said something but I didn't even notice. He started to walk away and I was too shy to even say a word, I was so pathetic. It was time to do my merch signing so I hopped in a golf cart with Connor on our safe journey to the signing.

Joe's P.O.V

I finally got in the V.I.P center, and I started getting all sweaty I was really nervous about asking Troye out, but Zoe had my back so I felt quite good about it. It was time for me to go on the main stage. I loved meeting my fans they completed me, I completed them. 

A couple of hours later the main stage show was done I got off as the crowd applauded me, it was getting closer to the end of the day so the after party was coming. This was my time to ask Troye out I started getting butterflies in my stomach by just even thinking about it, me and Zoe walked on over to the after party I saw Troye with his group of friends. Ya know Tyler, Grace, Hannah, Mamrie and all of them. I walked on over to Troye and them lot biting my lip as I walked then I stopped biting my lip to talk to Troye,

"Troye I gotta talk to you."

"Oh sure Joe."

I noticed Tyler looking at me strangely as me and Troye walked over to the toilets to talk alone for a minute..

Tyler's P.O.V

I ran to the men's toilet just a minute after Troye left, I stood by the men's toilet as they started talking..

"So urh Troye I've liked you for a while now and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out on a date?" Joe asked Troye politely 

My heart literally broke into a million little tiny peices at that moment, what if Troye said yes? I thought to myself as I got a good angle to see them both standing as Troye smirked and.. Kissed his cheek.. I felt so broken at that moment. I ran out of the toilet crying my eyes out, as Connor saw me and ran after me..

*Dramatic Voice* DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.. xD