Chapter 1

To Pete,

You are invited to my 7th birthday party on Tuesday the 27th of April in my house. We are having a magician and you can come to my house at 2 o'clock. It is over at 5 o'clock. I hope you will come,

- From your best friend Patrick

To Trick,

Yes I will come to your brithday party on Wensday.

- Form Pete

To Pete,

My birthday party is on Tuesday not Wednesday. You can't bring hemmy to the party because mum says so. He is a smelly dog.

- From Patrick

To Trick,

do not care wot your stupid mum says hemmy wants to come.

- Form Pete

To Pete,

My mum is not stupid you are. You are not aloud to bring the dog. He will brust the baloons.

- From Patrick

To Trick,

Then I am not going.

- Form Pete

To Pete,

Fine.

- From Patrick

Dear Ms. Wentz,

I just called by to have a word with you about my son Patrick's birthday on the 27th of April. Sorry you weren't in when I called, I'll call around again later this afternoon and hopefully we can talk then. I think there seems to be some sort of little problem with Pete and Patrick lately, I don't quite think they're on talking terms. Hopefully you can fill me in on the situation when we meet. Patrick would really love if he came to his birthday party. I'm looking forward to meeting the mother of this charming young man!

See you then,

-Patricia Stump

To Trick,

I would be happy to go to your brithday party next week. Thank you fro inviting me and hemmy.

- Form Pete your frend

To Trick,

Thanks for the great day at the party. I am sorry hemmy brust the baloons and ate your cake. He was hungry because mum says dad eats all our leftovers. See you at skool tomorrow.

- Pete

To Pete,

Thanks for the present. Its OK about what hemmy did. Mum says she needed a new carpet anyway. Dad is a bit mad though. He said the old one was fine but mum thinks the house smells of poo now. Look at Ms. Casey's nose. It is the biggest nose I have ever seen.