Chapter 2

To Trick,

You coming to our concert later? Screw curfew we're adults!!!

- Pete

To Pete,

I'm sixteen years old, Pete. SIXTEEN.

- Patrick

To Trick,

C'mon, Pattycakes. You're like more mature than your age and I'm a legal adult so no worries!!! I'll take care of you!

- Pete

To Pete,

I'm sorry if the only adults I trust right now are my parents and your parents. And does "take care" include making out with Jeanae while I awkwardly watch Star Wars again?
P.S. Don't ever call me 'Pattycakes'

- Patrick

To Trick,

That was like, a week ago, Trickster!! It's not like I see Jeanae everyday! A guy's gotta make the most of it! You know what I mean.
p.s. Pattycakes is an adorable nickname~

- Pete

To Pete,

First of all, you and Jeanae text everyday, Pete. Secondly. I don't need that mental image, I have no idea what you mean and I'd rather not think about it. And third, I hate you for calling me with your nicknames.

- Patrick

Trick,

You wound me, Patrick. But we're going to the concert, right?
p.s. I'll give you David Bowie's newest album if you come with me.

- Pete

To Pete,

You know me too well. I'll ask Mom. Apparently, she trust you more than Ms. Quinn, my science teacher.

- Patrick

To Trick,

Hell yeah!! See you tonight!!!! ;)
p.s. don't trust science teachers

- Pete

MrsPStump:

Hello, Pete. I allowed Patrick to come with you but there's some rules:

1. No Drinking and Smoking

2. Stay close with each other

3. Bring Patrick home safely (and alive)

Take care and have fun!
Received: 5:38pm

Pete Wentz:

Uh, Mrs. Stump? Can we get a ride home? Patrick isn't feeling so good right now.
Received: 11:56pm

Mr. and Mrs. Stump,

Enclosed is the medical bill for Patrick Stump's stomach pumping on the 12th of January.