Chapter 9

You have an instant message from: GABE

[GABE sent 10 images]

Gabe: Your little amigo is like, Stuart Little while in the streets of New York. I gave him a tour this week. I didn't think we'd be in the same university.

Gabe: He bought loads of souvenirs for you guys.

Gabe: And he's in class right now so I'm gonna say it for him. He says 'Hi!'

Gabe: Amigo??? Peteeee!!~

Gabe: Are you still salty about him leaving? I thought you guys talked about it last week?

Gabe: Anyway, just dropping by to tell you that he misses you a lot. And his family, and your parents, and you, especially. Did I tell you how he misses you a lot? Okay. Bye.

Gabe has logged off

Pete: I'm not salty about it... >:(

You have an instant message from: DALLON

Dallon: Pete, you haven't been in practice. Band stuff getting to you?

Pete: yeah... srry about that. we're having a tour in some cities next month and we're getting ready. i want to make it up you, Dallon.

Dallon: No worries. I sometimes forget that you're actually famous now. My best friend actually knows about your band. When I told him you were my team mate at the soccer team, he was just begging to meet you. You're pretty big now.

Pete: were not that good yet. we've only started months ago. but hey I'd love to meet your best friend.

Dallon: Thanks, man. If you drop by his city, he might faint from excitement. 

Dallon: Speaking of best friends, how's Patrick? It's been months now, right? How's he doing in New York?

Pete: he seems to be enjoying himself. 

Dallon: I sense hostility in those words.

Pete: i have this friend of mine who lives in new york (his name is Gabe) and i kinda asked him to take care of Patrick while Patrick's there and then Gabe sends me pictures of Patrick or more like their selfies together and Patrick just looks really happy and I just... yeah he seems pretty good.

Dallon: Are you jealous because you're not the one with Patrick? Or because he's happy without you?

Pete: ouch. you're always so blunt with your questions.

Pete: its a bit of both actually. and I kinda wanna strangle Gabe.

Dallon: I do not support acts of violence.

Dallon: Unless they deserve it. Anyway, this Gabe has done nothing but be a friend to your friend. You did ask him to, didn't you? He's doing it for you too.

Pete: yeah I know. I just really miss Patrick.

Dallon: Yes, I noticed.

You have an instant message from: GERARD

Gerard: Wow. This Arma Angelus is becoming a big thing and my brother won't shut up about it.

Gerard: Control your best friend, Stump.

Patrick: Look who's talking. I saw your painting on the newly opened art museum here.

Gerard: I donated it for charity.