Chapter 3

You have an instant message from: PETE

Pete: patrick

Pete: hey patrick guess what!!

Pete: paaaaaaatriiccckk

Pete: VON STUMP

Pete: PATTYCAK--

Patrick: Pete, I swear to God I'm going to kill you if you continue that name.

Pete: aww, c'mon trick it's adorable

Patrick: Shut it. We're in the middle of class, Pete. What do you want?

Pete: well, trick I have some news for you do you wanna hear it?

Patrick: Nope.

Pete: well i'm telling you anyway

Patrick: La la la la la la la

Pete: shut up and read Stump

Patrick: Okay, so what's this exciting news? This better be worth my time.

Pete: well, Mr. Worth-My-Time, guess who just got laid

Patrick: Uh, I dunno... maybe Jeanae?

Pete: and who else?????

Patrick: Someone who isn't you?

Pete: of course it's me haha no longer a virgin boy

Pete: hello? still there??

Pete: paaaaaaaaaaaatrick~

Patrick: Sorry, I seem to have fallen off my chair and knocked myself out. I had an awful dream you said you are no longer a virgin boy. I suppose that means you won't be wearing your underwear over those tights anymore.

Pete: i have no need for underwear at all now.

Mr. Wellington: Maybe Mr. Not-So-Virgin boy and his friend would like to go to the Principal's Office?

Patrick: WHAT??? OH SIR PLEASE, I WAS LISTENING TO YOU! IT WAS PETE--

Mr. Wellington: Patrick, I haven't spoken for the last 15 minutes. You are supposed to be working on an assignment now.

Patrick: It was Pete's fault. He has an awful influence on me. He never let's me concentrate on school work.

Pete: i just had something really important to tell Patrick and it just couldn't wait

Mr Wellington: So I see Pete, congratulations.

Pete: eh... how do you know it was...

Mr Wellington: I think you two would find it interesting sometimes if you listen to me every now and again. You can really learn some useful tips like how to keep an instant message private so everyone else on the other computers can't see.

Pete: are you telling me other people can read this?

Mr. Wellington: Yes, I am.

Pete: Oh fuck me.

Mr. Wellington: Language, Peter. Didn't you just get laid?

Patrick: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mr: Wellington: Well I'm glad someone appreciates my humor. Maybe you'd like to continue your laughing session in the Principal's Office?

Patrick: Yes, sir.