First day-1

My alarm clock went off as loud as I don't know what. I growled and groaned, slamming my fist onto my clock, breaking it.
"Good girl" I smirked and I sat up feeling my hair all over the place.

"First day in hell..." I say to myself using my slight speed to change into my best clothes and get my hair fixed. I put my nose ring in on the left side of my nose and wiggled it. I put my black skull ratings on along wing black and silver spike Bracelet. I put my usual black lipstick on popping my lips and doing my black eye make-up as usual.
I made sure none of my black nail polish wasn't chipped and slipped it Ito my black leather batman jacket. I slipped my ripped black jeans and my black shirt on. I fixed my multi colored hair and had gotten my boots on.

I ran downstairs to see my Aunt

"Good morning my sweet emo girl" I smile as my aunt moves forwards to me and kisses my head

"Morning aunt Jenna"

I smiled as I sat down

I smiled as I sat down. My aunt had light brownish red hair, blue eye-shadow and peach lips. She set pancakes in front of me with a bottle labelled 'ketchup' I took it and poured it onto my pancakes. The red liquid soaking into the pancakes. It wasn't really ketchup. Too liquidly. I bit into them with my fork and started to eat my fangs coming from under my lip.
After I had finished, I seen my aunt come back down the stairs with her scrubs on.

"Going to work?" I asked her washing my plate and getting my Black butler bag with the girl ciel and Sebastian in a dancing position.
"Yes I am. And I hope you have a good first day of school love" she kissed my head and went off into the garage and right on que the doorbell rang. I wiped my hands on my pants and opened the door. My two best friends.

"Hey Mercy" they both said in union. Right now I'm standing in front of the two Marcus twins.

On the left is Marcus and on the right is Lucas

On the left is Marcus and on the right is Lucas. I let them inside the house and smiled.
"Hey guys. What's up?" Hey shrugged and smirked at each other.

"I know that look. What's going on?" I put my hands on my hips and smiled myself.
"Oh nothing. It's just that...we have a surprise for you" I lifted my brow and sat at the kitchen counter.

"Okay. Give it up. " They dig in their pockets and took out two biles filled with red liquid that I already knew it was blood.
"It's ours. Remember you said you wanted to know what our blood would taste like, so here" they handed it to me and I took it.

"Man. This looks amazing. But maybe I'll eat it during lunch. Because right now we better get to the bus!" I smiled and shouted grabbing my lunch and putting the biles in there. I ran outside feeling the sun. I put on my glasses and remember about the sunblock. I waited for them to come outside and they came running.

"You gotta stop doing that!" They laughed and walked beside me.
"Can't help that I'm fast" I wink and sit at the bus stop hearing giggles from other sides of me and the boys.

"Look who came to join us..." I mumble and turn my head.
"Omg is that Mercy?" I fix my hair to go in front of my eyes as Marcus puts a hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry babe. We got you" I did a smile as they came over to us.

"Mercy...wow you really...didn't change you know that?" I looked to my right and there stood the babies. Or whatever.
"Hey Matilda...hi Lisa..." They stood in front of me and looked at Marcus and Lucas at the same time.

"Hey...you know that me and Lisa are having a big study group tonight and I was wondering...if you all would love to join us tonight at 8-9 Pm...and longer if you want" she bit her lip and I looked at her. I grunted.

"You do realize we are like 14 right?" I crossed my arms and cocked an eyebrow up.
"And? What's the difference? We can study " I shook my head as he bus came.
"Hm. Let's say no. Because that's just...no. And I'll have you know I'm Gay" Marcus laughed and boarded the bus. Lucas just shook his head and got in after me. We all had sat down and I got my phone out.

"Man. First day of 8th grade. Last year was blah. Wonder how this would be" I say to myself. It took almost 20 minutes before we had gotten to school.
"Alright guys. Let's..." I get off he bus and two arms wrap around my shoulders.

"We are going to fucking rock this school!" Marcus and Lucan yelled out and smiled while we walked inside the school and to our first class. We walked in and there was no teacher.

"Where the teach?" I said as I sat down. Lucas and Marcus shrugged from behind me. I fixed my hair as more and more people started to enter the class. I leaned back as someone had sat beside me and I looked my eyes widening.

It was him. My 3rd grade crush. I kept my head down. I shake my head and bit my lip making it bleed since my fang had punctured my bottom lip.
"Hello class. I am your...new teacher for the remainder of the school year, your other teacher is gone" I looked over and there was a man with blonde hair and a white suit. I had forgotten that our original teacher had went missing for a while. I was worried he was a Freind of my dad...and me.. I sighed and he came to he front of the class.

"Now my name is Mr Buck Buckaloo. You can call me Mr buck or Buckaloo considering its like my last name shorter" he looked down at me andj Sts when I felt something was off. And I didn't like this guy.