Powers??-9

That's what's she's wearing
______
It had been a few weeks since the...attack. Buck was getting worried. They would soon come find her. Knowing that she can't die, either if she is killed like a vampire is supposed to be killed...she won't die due to this prophecy. He then decided to spend the weekend with her and tell her some of the powers she's getting.

"Come on mercy" mercy nodded and had gotten in the car.
"We're going to a park today to discuss your changes" she nodded as they started to drive.

They got out of the car and had sat down.
"I'll start off with the basics...he basics for a regular vampire. Since you're not regular you're also gonna be with a friend of mine when you get to age to use your other ones."
Mercy just stared and nodded.

"First off is speed. It won't just come to you regular, but it will come to you if you concentrate enough. Concentrate on how much you want. Just a little...just enough or all of it. For you it won't drain you as much as it would for another."

Mercy had a book and was writing all of this is it listening to him.
"As for strength. I believe you already have that but don't pay attention to it as much. All you have to do is just relax and let it take over."

"You may know the myth of vampires turning into bats. That's a load of Crap, but of course we needed to make something that humans believe." She scoffed a laugh and shook her head a little.

They talked for hours about powers when mercy decided to try her speed.
"I'm gonna try my speed"

"Mercy I don't think" she then ran but ended banging her head on a tree.
"Fiiiiick" she mumbled and groaned lifted up a little she heard a large thump on the ground. She blinked a little up to see a man.

"What the hell?! B-"
"Mercy! Damn what are you doing with her?!" Mercy was picked up by the neck and turned over so her back was to a males chest.

"Let her go." The man shook his head.
"She's an abomination to our world. The council will decide her fate"
----/