Prophecy...? Cliche much-7

I laid in my bed and rubbed my face.
"He's...my uncle..." Tears welled up in my eyes and I screamed into a pillow crying. I haven't been to school since he told me. Since he told me everything about what happened. I soon stopped crying and I tried to calm myself down.

"Just calm down" I kept saying to myself and I fanned my face.
"Everything's gonna be okay..." I mumbled as my aunt opened my door and had a look on her face. I told her and she was shocked. She came to me and held me close hugging me.

"Hey...don't worry about it much. Maybe you two could hang out...as uncle and nie-" I growled and pushed her off.
"Stop it! Stop acting like that!" I yelled at her and I felt my throat and my voice turn dark and my fangs come out. She looked at me with wide eyes and took a step back.

"Stop acting like every thing is okay! Stop acting like everything could be normal again just because my dead beat uncle is my teacher and you like him!" She looked around at my face and pressed her lips together. I could see her eyes water with tears and I realized what I said.

"I-I'm sorry..." I whimpered and ran to my window using my sped and jumping out of it.
"MERCY!" She screamed and I ran as fast as I could wiping my eyes with tears. Memories went through my head of everything. The day they died. All my birthdays alone with them. I dropped in he middle of the road and kept crying looking at a puddle on the ground. My eyes were fully black. The white part included.

"This is what I am...I'm-"
"The prophecy..." I looked up and saw an unfamiliar man.
"E-excuse me?" I asked him and he got down to me grabbing my face with incredible strength.

"Ow! L-let go of me!" I threw my hands or to him and her fought it. I liked at his eyes and they turned golden.
"And now you need to die" my eyes grew big again and I couldn't talk my breathing getting a bit rough.

"Wha...no..." I grabbed the hand on my face but it would t move. Even with my extra strength I had.
"What are you....what are you...please let me go what do you want! I've done nothing!" I cried it to him. I felt useless as he did so and took out a thing of garlic and I growled weakly and it was put around my neck. It burned down into my neck and I screamed to the top of my lungs. T bored down into my skin when the hand was ripped off my face. I stayed screaming and landed on my back feeling it boil inside my neck and I couldn't breathe. I looked above me to..to see my uncle flung it off of me yelling in pain and picking me up bridal style.

I wheezed a little and had my head on his chest feeling wind past me and my hair. I kept blacking out not knowing what was going on. I gave up and closed my eyes.

(Later)

I started to wheeze and I sat up quickly seeing the burns on me have healed and was on some kind of bed.
"what...where am I..." I mumbled and I rubbed my face.
"You need an explanation..." I jerked my head and I sat up looking at Buck..

"No shit.." I said to him and crossed my arms.
"What that guy was saying...about a prophecy...It's you. The lunguan" I made a face in question and kept listening.

"It...the lunguan...was...is a vampire human half breed. That was immortal. And not just immortal like living forever but as in..never dying. Even if you were does with garlic, stabbed in the Heart or your head being cut off. You can't and won't die" I curried my brows and rubbed my head.

"How do you know this...?"
"I've been knowing since...since I turned 19. I thought it was fake till your father learned about it. Thought it was cheap till...he met your mother"
"And you were to some how destroy all supernatural worlds...if you can't control your powers" I shook my head.

"I couldn't even get that mans hand off of my face! What makes you think I have powers!" He held my cheeks and held me close and I held onto him.
"Your just 14...your still learning.." I squealed him arm a little bit and closed my eyes.
"I just wanna go home right now" listening to her buck had nodded and picked her up. Soon getting home while she processing the thought of her being.....some kind of destroyer.
-----