Holloween-5

"I. Look. Legit bitches!" I laughed and turned to Lucas and Marcus.
"How he hell did you get Jenna to let you wear this"
"Oh please Marcus you know me" I laughed and grabbed some black makeup and prints my face to match it with my costume. They nudged me after I finished and got the shoes on.

"We have to get back at 11:00 PM sharp okay?" They both nodded.
"So I heard that someone's going to be a regular angel....since the the angel of death" I shook my head and blushed.

"Shut up man...that's just a rumor" I laughed a little and walked out the house.
"Oh come on. I bet Marcus 20 that you and him are gonna hook up tonight" I hit him and laughed.
"Bad! I said I would be 16 before this happened!" He rubbed my head.
"I mean get some kissing action." Lucas smiled as we got to the party that we were supposed to be in.

"That's some loud music but okay!" I yelled and walked passed all the people. Lucas and Markus nodded before spotting some people.
"Hey! We're gonna be over here so hold up okay?!" He yelled over the loud music and ran off leaving me in the middle of the dance floor. I popped my neck feeling a bit hungry. I got a small clear packet from my poet and slowly popped t into my mouth.

"A+....sweet but sour" I mumbled and began walking around as a light shines on me and I covered my eyes.
"The hell"

"And we have our dark angel of death! And here the light angel of life! Wonder how these two got caught in the mix huh?" I held my hand above my face feeling it like the sun and I hissed a little looking forward seeing coal.

"Holy shit" I blushed a little as he came forward. And for a good angel he looked...hot.
"Hey I have a question..?" I smiled anodes.
"Go ahead ask away" I kept my hands behind me and he got close.
"Your 14 right?" He asked a bit cautiously. I nodded.

"Yeah. And your 15" I smiled again and looked around.
"Awesome. I have something to tell you" I blinked a little as he grabbed my hand and walked somewhere in the back.

"Music isn't so audible here isn't it?" I asked him and he nodded grabbing my hand.
"So what are we doing back here?" He got closer and I got a little bit worried my
Fangs slowly coming out of my gums. I smelt his blood but it smelt....different. Thicker...stronger. Unknown.

"Im sorry. But I've always wanted to do this to you" after he said that I wanted to scream but I felt something soft press against my lips and my face heats up. I look down to what was doing this and it was him...kissing me. I slowly understood and held his shoulders close now feeling his hands on my cheeks and soon removing himself.

"Sorry bout that. I'll leave now...sorry" he mumbled and as he was going to pass I grabbed his costume sleeve.
"You...don't have to be sorry..." I bit my lip and tapped my foot.
"You don't have to go right away" he got what I was saying and smirked taking me by my waist and slowly kissing me.

'I swear I'm gonna be no better then the two whores...' I though to myself and felt his arms get a bit tighter and hummed making me shiver wth a bit delight. But not after when the door was bashed in and cameras flashing with whistles.

"What the actual hell....are you serious! He would rather go for the Emo bitch then me!" I heard a high squeal and it was Meredith wearing some slutty cat costume made for high school girls....I groans and covered my face but he removed it.

"You can stop now. Anyways I'm gonna get candy. Come with?" He motioned me with him and i took his hand walking with him out of the house and into the street. I slowly took out one of my packets and slipped it into my mouth feeling it desolve in my mouth.

"Hey, let's actually go out sometime. Maybe o could walk you to school and back maybe. " he started to talk but with my having blood in my mouth I just went ahead and nodded.
"Mhm..."