The book in the attic-3

School finally ended and I fist bumped the twins.
"Finally...now we have 179 more days of school left. Wooh..." I say the last part dramatically and groaned.
"So you guys coming over to play some BloodBorne with me?" They shook there heads.
"Nah. I think I may pass. Besides we have a report letter thing due for the creepy new sub"
"Come on guys. We know that new achievement won't last forever..." I saying to them. They looked at each other and held there arms out in defeat.

"Damnit woman you win let go" I fist bumped my fist with them and began to walk back to the house. As I unlocked the door I called for aunt Jenna but she wasn't home yet. I helped myself with some blood made spaghetti. I heard he boys arguing about how they would sit and I fished going to them. I take the red controller.

"The red controller. Is mine. Y'all know this. The blue is Marcus. And Lucas yours is white" I set between them.
"But come on! How do you know how to tell which is which??"
"Well...one I can just smell your body odor and blood types"

"Oh ew! Not fair how could you tell?" Marcus covered his mouth trying not to laugh.
"Well...for one Lucas doesn't wear deodorant. And you wear to much deodorant." They just stared at me and dropped there controllers.

"What? It's the truth." All of a sudden there was a thump like sound coming from above us. After 2 seconds I turned to the boys and they had a smirk.
"Ghost haunt your house Mercy Vlad Draca. "

"Damnit no please stop."
"They watch you sleep at night. Mercy Vlad Draca"Marcus stood up.
"They will take you with them...before they make you go crazy. Mercy. Vlad. Draca. "

"They will-" I hit them big with the controllers.
"Ow?! That hurt why?!" They Both exclaimed at the same time.
"You guys seriously need to stop watching those ghost hunter movies. Now back to the game."
"What?! That's not fair I wanna go see what's in the attic! That's what is above here right?"

"Yeah." I nodded and then groaned as they kept begging and begging to go up into the attic.
"Fine Fucking hell" I walked up the store sm got the attic hey and waved it.

"Here we go! Opening he hauuunted Attic ooohhhh" I said as a joke and opened the door. It was dusty. I turned on the light and there were boxes everywhere.
"Holy crap...I didn't even knows that these where here.."

"Knows? What were adding Ss to our words now?" I did a face and flicked Lucas's head and went inside stepping on the creaky floor.
"Wait...that's weird..this box. It has my dads name on it..." I bent to one knee and made sure I didn't fall as the boys did so also. We nodded at each other and opened it. Lucas was he first to doc his hands into the box and....

"A OUJIA BOARD!!" He squealed and jumped up.
"This. Is. So. Cool!! Look how bat creepy it is!"I smacked his hand.
"Have you not seen the movie?! Bad. Bad. Bad! Don't touch. I will bite chu!" I picked my lips playfully and furrow my brows.

"Fine vampire bitch..." He sits back down and I find a book.
"Cool. A book. Seems weird though. Like some sort of old book that you would see at antique stores" I mumble and flip through it seeing neatly written hand writing.

'this is really weird

'this is really weird. I never knew my dad read such old stuff' I mentally state and sat down all the way starting from the top.

The story...the life...and the troubles. Had been written on the first page. I flipped and it seemed like it was written a dirty form. But didn't show the tentacles as a diary. I shook my head and closed it.
"Come on guys. It's getting late" I stand up as they did and shrugged at each other.

"Well I guess we may play it tomorrow then. Well anyways. Bye mercy" I waved them bye out the door down the stairs as the garage door opened and I knew it was Jenna.

"Welcome home aunt Jenna. How was work?" She set her bags down and clapped.
"Amazing! I got asked out today again." I smiled and leaned. On the wall.
"Well of course you did. Why wouldn't you?" I shrugged and smiled. She rolled her eyes and got out a cooler. No doubt it was blood bags for me. I yawned and decided to head up stairs and Jenna called me back.

"Hey what's that book in your hand?" I turned to her and looked at it.
"Just some book I found. Nothing to important" I smile turning back and walking up the stairs. I set the book on my BVB covered bed and took my shirt off along with everything else. I get to my shower and rubbed my face turning it on extra hot water. I let it hit my skin and I tilted my head making my hair get soaked. I grabbed my Andy Black wear that was designed by me I squealed some shampoo and stuff on it and began to wash. Soon after I yawned and got out drying off and getting my nightclothes on. I jumped onto my bed and opened the book.

The story...the troubles....the life. Read the first page and I turned it. And began to read.

Tonight me and my brother had fed...it was a woman. She had brown hair...pale skin. Pink lips. Just beautiful. We are walking through the city of voilges bayu. It was 1999.  My brother soon departed from me and I kept walking through the depths of night wondering if I could find another snack. I fixed my hair then seeing another woman. she had a scarf on and a big coat. I snuck behind her and  followed her till she came to a stop in a darkened street light. She turned to me and my eyes grew big.

"hello sir....is everything okay?" she had a light smile and moved the scarf off of her face. Red rose cheeks, light pink hair and pointed chin.
"oh...yes of course, I was just..." I had a lost for words and stuttered.
"would you like to come with me then?"
"come with you? where exactly? at this hour of night?"

I yawned and closed the book.
"Enough reading for tonight....." I mumbled. I soon had closed my eyes and shivered lightly for some reason before fully falling asleep.

-----/-----