Winter dance and killer grandfathers-8

And the pic above is just what she's wearing now.
-------
The gym was covered with decorations. It was almost Christmas. She had been helping the idiotic designs for the winter dance. She didn't go last year and didn't plan on going this year. She had smirked to herself drawing some of the stars black instead of white, blue, or silver.

"What. The. Hell. You're making these all wrong! There black. No one likes black. Damnit....maybe you should stop wearing black for once" mercy looked at her friends and laughed.

"Oh please...ill stop wearing black when a darker color is invented. And come on. What's wrong with black stars...it's pretty amazing isn't it?" She rolled her yes as the preppy girl in the shook huffed and walked away. Which manages to also be, Coles sister.

Mercy stepped down from the latter after she put in the rest of the stars and snowflakes.
"So boys. You going to the dance this year? I'm not as usual" she smiled and went to the D.J station. Her schools were one of the ones that had D.Js.

"But I may want to be part of the D.J." She joked and started to put some decoration in the booth.
"Alrighty I think we're done here" she clapped her hands and looked at her two best friends.

"I'm gonna he's back to class, y'all coming with me?" They shook there heads.
"Nah, were good must finishing up here." Lucas smiled and shrugged. She did the same and started to walk out of the hallway as she was grabbed and pulled. Before she could react a hand was put over her mouth, she looked at this person and sighed in relief.

"Hey, Mercy" it was Cole.
"Don't kidnap scare me like that. I would've snapped your neck!" She whisper yelled.

"Sorry, love. I only wanted to ask you something" rolling her eyes she crossed her arms.
"Alright. What up?" She fixed her beanie on top of her head and smiled.

"The sky....but anyways I wanted to first tell you...you look cute with that beanie. And second. Will you go to her dance with me" her eyes widened a little.

"Are you serious? I.." She felt so hyped and was ready to squeal. She cleared her throat and looked slightly tough.
"Uh I don't really go to dances but...I can make a deal with you. Or that word..."

"Exception?" He smiled and took her hand. Nodding she laughed a little.
"That word...yeah" he kissed her cheek and snatched the beanie off ruffling her hair a little. He gave it back and smirked running off.

Smiling to herself she fixed her hair. Walking back to class she satay her desk and glanced at Cole. She turned back and rubbed hand

~later~

humming to herself she rubbed her cheeks. She had gotten home and was telling her aunt Jenna.
"Please! All I need is a dress...." Jenna just smiled and hugged her.

"Alright! We can go shopping this weekend" she. Kisses and hugged her. She got upstairs and squealed to herself.

Jenna say on the couch and looked behind her.
"You can come out now she's upstairs" she turned to an empty part in the room. Buck came from the shadow smiling a little.

"She's gonna find out." Buck sat down beside her and sighed.
"Yeah...what's wrong?" Buck rubbed his face.
"This is illegal..." He mumbled and sighed.

"How is it illegal?" All he did was shake his head and look off to the side.

~few days later~

"How about...this dress?"
"Don't you think it's a little....never mind" Jenna shook her head as mercy set it in the cart.
"Shall we get shoes? Unless you wanna use mine?" Mercy sarcastically laughed.