Meeting the council-10

Soon waking up in an unknown place she grunts. She opened her eyes seeing everything clearly considering its dark. She tried to sit up but there were chains on her.

Looking she started to panic. Her black boots scraping the cement under her she got onto her bare knees. She then focused and let loose pulling the chains and yelling out.

She started to hear the cracking of the chains. She pulled them up as she pushed herself upwards. She lifted her hands hearing it snap off. She fell forward a little skinning her knees. She didn't care since it would heal. She looked at the shackle around her hand and sighed.

"Uncle...." She remembered something that buck had told her. She can connect to him through her mind. As she tried all she heard was static and cried out holding the sides of her head.

"Okay. Another tactic..." She mumbled looking at the bars. She grabbed them and closed her eyes pulling them. She felt them bend but had heard something from afar she backed up into the darkness. Only her bright colored eyes showing. Her eyes glowed in regular. No other vampire had this color.

"What the hell.....so it's true...lets bring her" the door opened. The two walked in but she rushed passed the knocking them down and slamming the door closes itself.

"How did she do that?!" One of the males yelled.
"It's her. That half breed. We have to get her" stumbling back she ran forward only to begin in the face and flung back making her back hit a wall.

She grunted and opened her eyes to see the same man. He snatched her by her hair and began to dragon her. Mercy screamed and tried to claw at his hand. Her boots scraping the floor she kicked.

"Let me go! I wasn't doing anything wrong! What the hell did I do!" He pulled her forward making her hit the ground in an all black space. Lights turned on and there was a wall. On top of the wall was a row of people.

She got up and stumbled backwards breathing a bit hard and her eyes darting.
"Mercy Vlad Draca, daughter of William Thompson Draca the traitor." Her mouth slightly dropped open at how slowly they were talking.

She soon realized what this was.
"Wait, is this seriously a council?" Some of them went wide eyes and glanced down at her shackles. They then whispered.

"Can someone tell me why I'm really here?" She spoke out and glared at them all.
"How dare you speak without permission!" A man sat up from his seat and she sighed.

"It's a free damn country I can talk whether I want to old man!" She shouted.
"Why am I here?!" The lady rubbed her face.

"You are on the trial on behalf of your father. My son. You are here to be executed" she then burst out laughing.

"Listen lady. My dad did what he wanted. And you? My grandmother? You want to kill your only granddaughter? You is one fucked up bitch" she pointed and crossed her arms.

"Then tell us where your father is." Her eyes widened.
"I don't know if you're that old. But he's dead. He's been dead for 2 years" she sasses the woman.

"You're a danger to our world! You can bring war considering what you are!"
"Oh kiss my half breed ass! Cause you know what. I'm gonna live my 14 year old life! And so on!" She yelled

"Kill her. Kill her now" as soon as she said that mercy was thrown to the ground. This man so called her grandfather held a stake of sorts and came at her. Using what her uncle told her she closed her eyes and ran at him.

He stabbed the steak in her stomach as she screamed. Her heart stopped and her eyes glowed brightly her fangs growing longer then usual. She raised her hand and shoved it through his chest. Grabbing his heart and pulling it out. Kicking him and sending him back into the wall.

She fell and took the steak out. She lifted her short as she dropped the heart and saw it close up.
"That's..."

"Amazing..." She mumbled and stood up.
"I'm gonna be on my damn way" mumbling she closed her eyes and fainted.