Chapter 36

A/N: We are going right on time with my schedule. haha. There should be about twenty more chapters since I had to redo somethings in the plotline, nothing that was too important. I just felt i didn't have time for everything that i wanted to get in, but i'm keeping all the important things or what i feel shouldn't be cut from what's inside my head. So, yes, thank you to everyone who reads this story. It means the world to me. love you guys! i really hope you like the ending of this chapter! Also, be sure to listen to the song while your reading this. I listened to it  while i wrote it and if this was a movie, that song would totally be playing during this scene. <3

I continued to read the note over and over. Those three little words didn’t make sense to me. Well, I knew what they meant, but why would Draco write them down and not say them to me? He has before. I smiled at the note, which caused Madame Rosmertta to come back down the bar. I know she was waiting on me to tell her what the note said, but how could I even tell her when I didn’t understand?

“That’s all it says?” she asked when I decided just to show it to her. “How the bloody hell are you supposed to figure that one out?”

I shrugged. “Apparently he thinks I’m smarter than I actually am.”

“Well,” the bar tender said, setting another shot glass in front of me, “this calls for another firewhiskey,” she smirked at me. “Drink up. I only give two on the house, and I mean it this time.”

I nodded with a smile at her before tossing the shot back. “I just don’t get why he’s not here,” I coughed out at her.

“He’s trying to be bloody romantic but failing miserably,” she laughed. “Okay, let’s see here. Obviously, he trying to do the note thing where you have to follow it in order to find him, which is so cliché but no girl can’t help but admit that it’s adorably romantic. Hell, I’m almost forty and that would be romantic to me.”

I smiled at Draco’s attempt to be romantic. Was this his first time trying to be romantic? “Where am I supposed to go with a clue like ‘I want you’?”

She thought for a moment. “Is there a place where he’s told you that before or that you’ve…”she smirked, “gone at it? Is that what he’s trying to do? If he wanted to go at it, why didn’t he just ask, right? I hate guys who try to be romantic for the only reason to get you into bed.”

I nodded. “Yeah, I hate those guys too.” And I desperately hoped that Draco wasn’t that kind of guy now that we have gotten into bed together. Well, it wasn’t a bed, but rather a sofa. Do the details matter all that much?

“Here,” she said and refilled my shot glass. “I can tell you’re going to need another one before you start this scavenger hunt. Trust me; this isn’t going to end well.”

I gulped, looking at the red liquid and wanting to drink it. “It’s not going to end well?” I repeated.

She nodded. “All the signs are there.”

My eyes widened at her. “What signs?”

“That he’s only trying to shag you again. Why else would he put those words into that note? Think about it while you toss that back,” she shook her head and walked away.

I did as she said and tossed my third firewhiskey back. It wasn’t burning as much as the other two. I burped again before deciding that I had better get started and at least walk around while I try to figure the note out. I stumbled a bit when I got down off my stool and then stumbled some more as I walked towards the door.

“Don’t fall on your way out,” Madame Rosmertta called after me. “And I’m putting that last whiskey on your tab. Good luck with whatever your boyfriend has in store for you. Be sure to tell me all about it when you come back to pay your tab off.”