Just A Regular Day

Raven's PoV

I woke up seeing the clock in my room. 6:00 AM? I saw my book beside me opened to a page. I remember reading it on my bed last night, my eyes must have gotten tired and fell asleep.

My name is Raven, and I am a half demon, half Azarathian who is a member of Teen Titans. Yes, Teen Titans, the group of superheroes who stop crime in Jump City. I was born in Azarath by my mom Arella to become a portal to my father Trigon, who would later take over the world. With the help of my friends, I defeated him with all I can. After those years, I have changed, but I still remain the same personality. My powers include telekinesis and astral projection, and the Titans say I'm the most powerful out of all of us five. Maybe it's because of how much power I can unleash when my emotions are in control of me.

I was reading this story called "Terrified" by Mary Perez(nope not my real name, but close)about a girl named Violet, who has a crush on a guy named Jonathan. She's yet terrified that Jonathan will be a danger to her life.

In a way, I could relate to Violet. She's dark, shows no emotion, but she's hurting crazy on the inside. Perhaps almost everything about her is something I could relate to. I just do not know how she fell in love with a guy like Jonathan. Jonathan is laid back, cheerful, and makes terrible jokes. He's like Beast Boy, and I could never see myself with Beast Boy.

I went to take a shower, then changed into my usual leotard and cloak. I went into the common room to see the others already getting breakfast.

"BOOYAH! A perfect day to make waffles!" Cyborg's voice boomed in the room.

"Dude, why can't you make me make waffles?" Beast Boy asked in an irritated voice.

"Because, instead of making delicious breakfast, you turn it into a tofu mess!" Cyborg shouted at Beast Boy.

"Um, hello? Do you even know what the word "vegetarian" means?" Beast Boy retorted to Cyborg. "It means, I DON'T EAT MEAT."

"Appreciate what Cyborg does to us, Beast Boy." Robin said, taking a seat. "Just like how we appreciate you making tofu eggs and how we like Starfire making her Tamaranean specialties." He smiled at Starfire, who was sitting beside her. Starfire blushed.

A year ago, we went to Tokyo to hunt down Broshogun. Turns out that Broshogun was just being a slave to the real criminal, who was acting like a hero. We saved Tokyo from being destroyed, and of course, Robin and Starfire finally began a relationship. Finally. Nothing big happened much, aside from me representing a brand of gum.

I went to the thermos, and made some herbal tea. Beast Boy then turned around and saw me.

"Oh good morning Raven!" Beast Boy shyly greeted me, blushing? Why the heck was he blushing?

I went to sit beside Starfire, who greeted me with a body crashing hug. "Oh what a glorious day, friend Raven!" She continued to choke me to death, until I told her to stopped.

Cyborg then slammed the plate of waffles down the table. "Alright y'all, who wants breakfast?"

Beast Boy then sat beside me, holding a fork and a knife. "I'm ready!" Beast Boy exclaimed. He then saw me and started to opened his mouth. Oh no.

"Raven I have a joke for you! Knock knock!" He told me. I just rolled my eyes.

"You know that when someone knocks on the door I just open to see who's there." I said with no emotion. Beast Boy just gave me with an unimpressed look.

"Ooh! I would love to answer the knock knock! Who's there?" Starfire said. Beast Boy had no choice but to continue.

"Boo!"

"Boo who?"

"Star why are you crying? It's such a glorious day!" Beast Boy then laughed. I was just unimpressed.

"Ha ha." I laughed with sarcasm." Beast Boy then grinned from ear to ear.

"Hey guys, I made Rae laugh!"

I facepalmed and looked at him. "I know the meaning of vegetarian. Now would you tell me the meaning of sarcasm?" I asked him. But before he could answer the alarm went off. Trouble.

"Awww man. What about my waffles! Do they know how much I worked hard for these waffles?" Cyborg complained.

"Titans Go!" Robin shouted.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So this is my first BBRae fanfic, so please don't judge me! I seriously love BBRae that it's in my top three ships after Phineas and Isabella from Phineas and Ferb and Arnold and Helga from Hey Arnold!

This will be somehow different than my other story "Dear Kresha" (BTDubbs I suggest you could check them out unless you're uncomfortable with girl×girl) since that story has a format of Date, Day, Time and I always make sure that a Dear Kresha chappie(I call them chappie, don't judge, I'm a weirdo)has at least one thousand words while I just make sure that this one has five hundred. Although the whole story had like around 700 words. Plus I get irritated when I type Cyborg but I accidentally press P so I type "Cybprg". The heck?

Inspired by the song, "Terrified" by Katherine McPhee. Above the chappie! That's the theme song of this story.

I will update, I'm always in an alternative working between my books. And since I'm only working on two books (I'm not counting the poem book because I only update that when I'm inspired) it might be often.

Keep Calm And Spread Love!

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~