Trivia, Soundtrack, Cast, Dedication

I already have school tomorrow! Yay! Oh wait, awww! Oh well, I'm sure to fail history!

~Trivia~

1. The original title was A BBRae Fanfic. I just felt that it was too plain.

2. The original Spinner was a girl duo called Pollenope and Fabinah. It was dedicated to me, hence, PollenNAlinah, until I wanted it to be a boy(which is weird because I'm a proud feminist.)

3. The plot was supposed to be Raven being terrified about the incoming prophecy of the twist of fate and that Beast Boy would fear Terra would come back. She will though...

4. My best friend forever and ever Janine, who shares this account with me, co wrote "Finishing Books And Tracking Spinner", "Titans East", "Strange Twist Of Fate" and wrote entirely "Video Games" and "Clutter Bucket."

5. I was supposed to DELETE the book because for some unknown reason, writer's block comes with a fever in my case. I had to stop writing for a while because if I write with a fever, then my head would hurt more and I would have a hard time to make inspiration. That is, until AshantiJulia28 "suddenly" stumbled upon my book and followed me, voted for my stories, and practically begged on my profile AND in the chappies about updating.

6. Beast Boy and Raven were supposed to have a date in the restaurant. BB was also supposed to ask Raven to be his girlfriend in the beach.

7. There are times I would type scared and then I would change it to terrified.

8. When I made the locket concept, I had no idea how to break the locket. I had so many ideas that wouldn't make sense, one was Slade breaking in the tower to break it. Another one was Starfire accidentally breaking it. An idea of Janine was to make Raven's magic that was in the locket come out to change reality. A few days later, she said to scrap the idea off.

9. In "Can't Help Falling In Love", "Can't Help Falling In Love" wasn't the original song, but instead it was "Arms" by Christina Perri. I just had to dedicate Christina Grimmie, so yeah.

10. Since I was writing this the same time I had a marathon of Hey Arnold!, I snuck in some jokes of Hey Arnold in it.

11. The real reason why Robin is just annoyed in "Can't Help Falling In Love" was because he lost the bet to Cyborg, which was mentioned in "You're Back Part Two".

12. Unlike Dear Kresha, I built the story while writing it. Which means that the later chappies were not preplanned.

~Soundtrack~

1. Terrified
By Katherine McPhee
"Just A Regular Day"

2. I Won't Say I'm In Love
By Susan Egan, Lillias White, Vanéese Y. Thomas, Cheryl Freeman, LaChanze, and Roz Ryan

"I Won't Say I'm In Love"

3. Secret Love Song

By Little Mix featuring Jason Derulo"Strange Twist Of Fate"

4. Phoenix
By Olivia Holt
"Strange Twist Of Fate"

5. Can't Help Falling In Love
By Elvis Presley(although I featured Christina Grimmie in the chappie in honor of her shooting)
"Can't Help Falling In Love"

6. Make You Stay
By The Girl And The Dreamcatcher(Dove Cameron/Ryan McCartan)
"Make You Stay"

7. Arms
By Christina Perri
"Terrified: The Deleted Scenes"

~Cast~

Tara Strong as Raven
Greg Cipes as Beast Boy
Scott Menville as Robin
Hynden Walch as Starfire
Khary Payton as Cyborg
T'Keyah Keymah as Bumblebee
Joshua as Spinner
PollenNAlinah as Violet
Andre Agatep as Jonathan
Mrs. Oralla as Saleslady
IneNOut Girls as The Day Dreamers
Virginia Madsen as Ariel (Arella)

~Dedication~

I want to thank Janine, my best friend forever and ever, for being with me throughout this book, and through almost half of my life, watching me squeal, cry, get revenge, or sleep and eat popcorn all day.

I also want to thank these people who, even though I have NO idea of how their faces look like in real life, they bring joy to my face by supporting this book:

Mae2105
AshantiJulia28
SophiaAlyssaLuceroMa

Also, they're the only Filipinas I know reading this book. Lol! Go Philippines!

And for you. Yeah you.

Whether you're from America, Philippines, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Morocco, Nigeria, UK, or whatever place you are from, if you have been reading this book since April, or maybe you have just entered right now, thank you! I WUV U SO MUCH!!!

Second book, Make You Stay, will come in August!

Keep Terrified And Ship BBRae
~PollenNAlinah