To The Mall!

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Raven's PoV

Me and Starfire flew to the shopping mall and as we entered, we got tons of stares. Some wanted to have an autograph, some wanted to take pictures with us. We were really famous.

Then we walked to the bookstore. I bought some books that were enough for me to last for about a month or so. My books also have different genres, from Fantasy to Historical Fiction, from Comedy to Romance. Star bought some magazines. I do not know what she sees in those.

Next, Star and I went to look at dresses in a shop called, "My Fair Lady". They sold dresses, shoes, accessories, the works.

"Oh look at this glorious piece of clothing friend Raven!" Star called and looked at the dress. It was white spaghetti strap. Starfire smiled.

"Do you want to try it on?" The saleslady approached us. Star nodded and the saleslady guided her to the dressing room.

"How about you dear? Do you want to buy something too?" The saleslady asked me.

"Oh, I'm just going with her." I replied as I pointed to the dressing rooms.

"But dear, you'll never know when you will need a dress!" The saleslady suggested. And she was right. One time, the mayor asked us to go to his party, and I couldn't find a dress to wear, so I had to borrow one of Starfire's dresses. And I didn't like it at all.

"Say dear, what are your favorite colors?" The saleslady asked while finding some dresses.

"Blue, Indigo, Violet. Those shades." I answered. The saleslady suddenly pulled out a dress and I didn't know what to say.

It was a purple one sleeved dress that had decorations on the sleeve and reached till the floor.

"How do I look?" Starfire called as she went out of the dressing room. I gotta say, it looked good on her. The dress reached until her knees and it made her legs stand out.

"Oh yes!" The saleslady clapped and grabbed some pink heels, a silver flower bracelet, and some pink earrings. She gave it to Star and Star went back to the dressing room.

"Now dear, all you need is shoes and accessories." The saleslady told me and gave me purple heels and a flower headband. Then I went into the dressing room beside Starfire's.

I took of my cloak and leotard and tried on the dress. I looked in the mirror and I was speechless. I looked so beautiful. I then put my feet in the heels. At first I tumbled but then I got the hang of it. I slipped on the headband for a finishing touch and went out of the dressing room. There I saw Starfire looking ever so pretty with the saleslady.

"Wow friend Raven you look glorious!" Starfire clapped and jumped up and down in heels.

"You all look beautiful darlings!" The saleslady complimented.

Starfire and I went back to the dressing rooms to change back to our normal attire and after that, Star paid the saleslady and grabbed the plastic bag with her stuff. I received the change and grabbed my plastic bag. But before I could go, the saleslady stopped me.

"Here." The saleslady pulled out a golden heart locket with some blue designs and a butterfly on the middle.

(Sorry I'm just obssessed with butterflies)

"Oh, it's okay." I said to the saleslady. But the lady shaked her head.

"You are very powerful dear. You will need something magical like this locket." She assured and put it around my neck.

"See? It looks nice on you!" The saleslady added. I smiled and thanked the saleslady as we alked out of the store.

"The lace of the neck with the locket of the heart looks good on you!" Starfire told me. "Tell me, is it a real heart? If it is, why is it not pumping blood?" She was curious. I just let out a small laugh.

"It's just called a heart locket because it's shaped like a heart." I explained.

"Friend Raven?" Starfire said. I looked at her.

"Should we buy our friends the food?" She asked while pointing in the foodcourt.

"Probably." I smiled.

You will need something magical like this locket...

Why do I feel so light?

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

What Star bought fom the store:

What Rae bought from the store:

Most of the chappies will be told from Raven's PoV but I will try to write from Beast Boy's PoV as much as I can

Most of the chappies will be told from Raven's PoV but I will try to write from Beast Boy's PoV as much as I can. RobStar will leave next chappie! There will be third wheelings next chappie so stay tuned!

I won't be updating this Saturday though, we're going somewhere and my family hasn't told me yet. All I know is that there's a pool or a beach. If there's wifi, then maybe I'll update. But I'm afraid not.

Keep Calm And Spread Love

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~