Clutter Bucket

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Beast Boy's PoV

After swinging on the swing and looking at the stars, we went home.

I could see in her eyes that she had fun, and I like that,. Her eyes were beautiful when she's happy. In fact, when she takes off the hood, she's all around beautiful. She should take it down more often.

What is wrong with me? Is this puberty?

Anyway, as soon as we got to the tower, Raven went to go to her room, probably to meditate or read, but I stopped her. I don't want this feeling to stop.

"Care to watch a movie?" I asked her, leading her to the common room. Rae just smiled and followed.

I think I like her. I don't know why.

We went in the common room and Raven sat on the couch while I prepared a movie. 

"So...what are we watching?" Raven asked while watching me.

"Clutter Bucket." I turned and smirked at her.

(Clutter Bucket is not a real movie, it is just a made up movie in my mind. However, if u searched it in Google and there is a movie called Clutter Bucket, then it's entirely coincidental. Thank u and continue the show.)

Raven's face grew with fear and nervousness. Good thing I was done setting up, so I want to Raven and hugged her.

"It's okay." I assured her. "Just show your true feelings and nothing bad will happen."

(*cough cough* Fear Itself *cough cough* Season Two *cough cough*)

Raven just looked at me, with hope in her eyes.

Raven's PoV

Dun dun dun.

Then the credits roll.

I was hiding behind Beast Boy. I was scraed of the movie, even scarier than Wicked Scary. Beast Boy was just sang me a lullaby. He was caring for me. I was hiding even more, because I was blushing mad.

"Hey, as I said, it's okay." He soothed. "You wanna know what will make it okay?"

I looked deep into his emerald eyes of hope. Until it turned into sunshine.

"A joke!"

Uh oh.

"So there were drowning people in the docks." He started. "The police came and tried to save them, but a man saw the situation and jumped in the waters. The police were like, "Are you stupid?" and the guy was like, "yes I am Stupid! How did you know my name?"

Happy was laughing in my mind and shouting "Good one!" but I was just unimpressed.

"No?" Beast Boy said. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. Then I fell asleep in his lap.

I opened my eyes to see Beast Boy beside me. He was holding purple forget me nots.

"It's for you, Raven."

My eyes widened and I blushed as I took it from him. 

"I love you." He whispers. I giggle.

"I love you too." I replied.

All of a sudden, he goes closer...

And he kisses me.

I kiss back. Why?

Because I don't want this feeling to end. 

But it did.

Suddenly the floor cracks to two and and we separate.

"Beast Boy!"

"Raven!"

"No!"

I open my eyes to see the common room back to normal. Beast Boy was sleeping peacefully and I smiled. But my smile faded away as my dream start to play through my mind.

"Must be the movie." I said and going back to sleep.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Are you there God? It's me PollenNAlinah.

New chappie! Just that.

Also I own Clutter Bucket. Don't have a plot for it though.
EDIT: Clutter Bucket actually goes to Girl Meets World.

Keep Calm And Don't Watch Scary Movies At Night
~PollenNAlinah

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~