Make You Stay Part One

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Raven's PoV

There I saw him, throwing rocks. (If you know where that came from, have a cookie!)

I can sense his nervousness, he was wanting to say something to me. But what was it?

He turned around to get more rocks to throw, until he saw me.

"Hey Rae."

"I was about to object but since I liked him, I decided to shook it off.

"Are you okay?" I took a seat next to him.

He just sighed. "Rae, there is something I would want to ask you."

His emerald eyes looked deeply into my violet ones. There I noticed that he was suddenly sitting nearer to me.

I don't know what happened next, but he kissed me.

He kissed me.

Beast Boy, no, Garfield kissed me.

It was one of those few instances in my life where I felt a balance in my mind, body, heart, and soul.

As if on cue, my cloak and leotard turned white. Beast Boy parted and took a glance at me. I was expecting for something stupid to come out of his mouth. I guess, somehow it does.

"You, look beautiful."

I can't help but blush. Gar took out a box out of his pocket, placed it in front of me and opened it.

I t was a silver ring, with a forget-me-not- flower gem on top. I can't help but tear up.

"Raven, will you be my girlfriend?"

As soon as I was about to answer, the T-Communicator started to signal trouble.

Huh?

I thought Robin and Star put him in prison...

"What do you want, Spinner?" Robin asked with venom in his voice. Spinner just laughed like Robin was stupid.

"Oh Teen Titans," He started. "I just found out that someone in your group owns a certain accessory that could alter reality."

"Dude, stop talking your jibbidy jabbidy stuff. Tell us directly what you want!" Gar argued.

Then it came to me. I clutched on my locket.

"I want, you!" Spinner pointed to me. Then he ran in circles around me so I couldn't escape. He stopped and went away from me. 

"What does that even do?" Gar questioned. Spinner showed them the locket. My locket. My locket?

"How does the Spinner do that?" Star asked. I ran to him before he could squish the locket.

"Boo."

"NO!" I screamed as everything started falling apart. Literally. The road, the posts, the buildings...

Even us.

"Garfield!" I shouted as loud as I can. I saw Spinner smirking at me.

"I love you!"

That was the last thing I heard before everything turned black..

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I gently fluttered my eyes open to see the sun shining at me.

One thing, I hate this apartment.

I went to press snooze and go back to sleep. My dream was interesting. My father Tory used to say that dreams have meanings to help us control in life(Guys it's actually true!)and I wanted to know what did all of that meant.

Did that mean love and danger will come to my life?

Nah. Impossible. Considering my status in high school as the emo loner last sophomore year, love won't come to me unless it's platonic.

I wanted to go back to sleep, but mother Ariel started knocking on the door.

"Come on sweetie, we're moving today remember?"

I looked at the calendar. Friday. Going to move from Packenham to Jump City. I got up and took the phone to play some music.

I'd sing acapella in the rain
Let the whole world think I've gone insane
Give you all my money, and my name
Nothing I wouldn't do,

I left it playing and started doing the bed.

When I'm crazy and I don't know why
Won't you calm me down and read my mind?

Would you still send shivers down my spine

Nothing I wouldn't do,

We could be,
We could be anything tonight, just tell me everything you like
Can't you see,
We could be something if we tried, just tell me how to make you mine

What've I gotta do to make you

Stay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay
What've I gotta do to make you
Stay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay...

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

If you're from the UK or the Philippines, have you heard of the book titled "Tall Story"? My school here doesn't start until June 28 and I'm already reading my book report. It's great so far. I'm already halfway through the book and I'm enjoying it!

So...the book has ended.

But wait, there's more!

I want to reference Phineas And Ferb here but I can't because there's actually more!

A dedication chappie! And if you have read my other book (Dear Kresha,) then you will know what that contains. But it's just a chappie with some facts, soundtrack, the cast, and dedication to the people who supported the story.

But the thing you really want is a sequel, right?

Because duh, I'm not just gonna leave THAT as an ending! Doi!

Anyways, I will make a sequel, called Make You Stay(and yes it's based on a song again), but it won't be published until some time in August. Since I live here in the Philippines, school starts in June. I mentioned last chappie that I will update the dedication chappie the day before I start school, which is June 27, Monday. And I will be busy with school projects, exams, literary club, drama, both club and real life issues. WHY?

Keep Calm And Sing Me A Sad Song
~PollenNAlinah

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~