Video Games

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Raven's PoV

Cyborg called Robin a while ago, and even though he didn't approve of it first, he let Cyborg go.

As I walked in Cyborg's room, I saw him packing. I thought he was just gonna pay a little visit?

"Why are you packing?" I asked quietly. Cyborg then looked up.

"From the damage of the security system, it's gonna take me a long time to fix it and get it back to normal." Cyborg explained.

"I don't wanna be left with Beast Boy." I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. Cyborg just smiled.

"I know, but it might teach you to get along with him." He replied.

"Please, I will still be hating his jokes even if I get placed in a graveyard." I told him. Then we left his room.

He said his goodbyes and drove off the T-Car. After that Beast Boy looked at me like he was planning to do a prank.

"What?" I asked before he could even speak.

"Want to play video games with me?" He said with a big goofy grin. I just shook my head no and went back to the tower. Until I was stopped by someone pulling on my leg."

"But please?" Beast Boy pleaded. I knew that if I said no, he'll keep on begging. So I just went along with it.

"Okay fine." I finished.

"Yes! How about Ninja Sakuri Moves Three?" He asked. I just raised an eyebrow and he pulled me into the common room.

(Ninja Sakuri Moves does not exist. It just popped in my head like a taco cat.)

He turned the play station on and then he handed me the game controller. I am starting to regret this.

We started to play. There were two ninjas fighting and all you had to do is kick the other player's butt so that he'll lose energy and you can win the game.

However, I didn't know I, a girl who has tried video games for the first time in forever, beat Beast Boy, who has nothing to do except watch TV and play video games. And maybe some Stankball.

"Ugh! You beat me! How did you do that?" Beast Boy was amazed.

Let me rephrase that. I was amazed.

Besides playing video games, it was the first time in forever that I saw Beast Boy, well, good looking. His hair was combed well, his green eyes shone, his smile was captivating, his ears were hot, and his chest...

RAVEN WHAT THE HECK SNAP OUT OF YOURSELF

"Um, Raven, are you okay?" Beast Boy asked. I snapped back to reality and blushed a little.

"Oh, I don't know, whatever you want is fine." I said in a girly voice.

Wait, why did I say that? And why did I sounded girly?

"Okaaaay, you sound girly today." Beast Boy said, then he shrugged it off.

"Okay, so do you wanna play more video games, or watch a movie with me, babe?" He said while putting his arms around me. I blushed. Why am I blush-

Wait, did he just say babe?

"Did you just say, babe?" I asked in a disgusted voice. Beast Boy then realized and his face turned red.

"I'm going to my room." I told Beast Boy and left him there.

I am acting weird right now. Is it because I'm left alone with Beast Boy?

Well, there's only one place that can help me.

Nevermore.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Sorry if this chappie was a little blank. I seriously tried my best but that's all I could do.

Thank you for 35 views! Keep it up! And we will be celebrating!

Keep Calm And Spread Love!
~PollenNAlinah

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~