Tour

This is just going to be a filler. Sorry, but it'll lead into the next chapter that'll have more significance. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seina's Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my name being called and being shook.

"Mhm? What is it?" I ask tierdly as I open my eyes slightly. They meet a blood red eye and a bright purple eye. My breath hitches and my eyes open fully as I completely wake up. He smirks slightly at my panicking and says,"good morning sunshine." I blush at the name and look to the side. He chuckles then stands up straight.

"Wh-why are y-you here?" I ask as I sit up.

"I'm here to show you around," he replies with a slight shrug.

I sigh then stand up. I look up at him, and he points over at the wardrobe in the large room. I take it as a hint that there's clothing in there for me to change. As he walks out of the room I walk over to the wardrobe. It's wooden, that much is obvious, and it looks a little old. I tilt my head and study the carvings on it. There are carvings of the Greek Gods even the demigods and of their symbols.

It's beautiful.

I carefully open the wardrobe and look inside. There are a multitude of dresses in all different kinds of colors and designs.

Wow!

As I look at them all a pink (ugh I'm not into pink but that's her character for you.) dress catches my eye. I take it out and look at it more closely. It's a medium length pink dress with frills and a black trimming. I tilt my head then decide to try it on. I quickly change, keeping in mind not to rip it, and look at myself in the body sized mirror that's located in the room. As I look at myself my eyes grow wide. The dress doesn't give anything away-thank god-and it's not skin tight. It even stops at my knees. It's perfectly suited to my taste. I grin to myself then hear a knock on the door.

Oh yeah. He's waiting for me. Ops.

I quickly put on my black flats and run over to the door. I open it and look up at Saito. His very dark blue hair giving way to white and purple parts as his bangs slightly fall in front of one eye. He's wearing, I believe, a plan white t-shirt under a black button up shirt that isn't buttoned, black skinny jeans, and white and red Vans that happen to match the skull necklace he's wearing. When he sees me, his eyes widen and after a moment he smirks.

"You look lovely."

"Th-thank you," I stutter out as I blush. He laughs then takes my hand. I jump, and he explains,"it's to make sure you don't get lost. It gets really busy around here." I nod, and he gently tugs on my hand signaling for me to follow him. As we walk I look around at the corridors. The walls are all dark colors, mostly red though, the carpeting is black and sometimes dark blue, and there is the occasional portrait of the same person who I am assuming to be Satan. (Wow. Sorry for no warning about him, but that should be obvious since they're in Hell.) We turn at some point down another corridor, but this time it leads into a big open area.

"This is the Throne Room," Saito announces. I take a look around and that's when I realize that there are other people here. My heart rate speeds up and my hazle eyes widen.

"Hello there. You must be Seina," the man on the throne says, and I immediately look at him.

"And you must be Satan," I reply in a snapish tone. My grip on Saito's hand tightens, and the man before me smirks evilly. A shiver runs up my spine as I try not to let my fear show. I mean who wouldn't be scared of Satan? Obviously not me.

He ask with a tilt of his head,"a feisty one now are we? I like that."

I gulp at the sound of that and take a step back. My heart is hammering against my chest and my hands are becoming sweaty. My eyes are glued on him, and he stands up. I jump slightly, and he ask,"has Saito told you yet why you are here?"

I build up my courage and reply,"yes he has. He told me you want my help to bring down Heaven."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaannnnnnnnnnddddd I'm gonna end this here. See ya next time! Bye!