Chapter 10

Bianca's POV

I stepped out of the shower and changed into my furry pyjamas (above) since it was really cold.

I walked out my room and saw Cameron grabbing a Coke out of the fridge.

Cameron is amazing. He acts like a real husband. He treats me really well no matter how different I may be.

He's such a great person that he sometimes helps me forget about my own problems.

It's like he just saves me, like he's the cure I needed for everything. I sighed aloud but to myself.

If only you knew the truth about me.

"Bianca?" He asked. I shot my eyes up to meet his.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Do you mind, getting us some more snacks from the store downstairs?" He asked, handing me $30.

"Sure, but I can pay for this since you always pay." I pushed his money back to him.

"Nope. That's what a husband does, and that's what I'm going to do." He held the money back out at me and I shook my head.

"But you literally always pay. Let me do it, just this one time. After this, if it makes you feel better, you can pay any other time, okay?" I asked. He sighed and then nodded.

"I'll be back." I said, grabbing my key card and wallet and walking out the room. I pushed the elevator button and waited for it to come up.

"Haven't talked to you in a while, baby." I felt a breath creep down my neck.

I tried to ignore him and ran into the elevator. I pushed the button quickly so it could close but that had just encouraged him to slide in quicker.

He pushed me to the wall and I closed my eyes. I already knew who this was.

"Baby. Why haven't we hooked up yet? Samantha has gone to the fitness room. We could just slide in my room and have a quick one." He murmured in my ear and started to nibble on it.

"Stop." I mumbled.

"Just relax." He whispered, now leaving kisses on my neck. I began to squirm wildly. He wasn't going to get anything out of me.

"STOP! WHAT DID I SAY!" Luke screamed. I kicked him in his manhood and he screeched in pain.

The elevator bringed open and I kicked him one more time. "Leave me alone." I whispered in his ear before walking out, leaving him on the floor.

I walked into the small convenient store, grabbing a lot of snacks and candy. Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Mint Ice cream, sugar cookies, Spicy Cheetos, BBQ Lays and other snacks just for later.

I paid and decided to take the stairs. If he was still in the elevator, I knew bad things would happen.

I reached the last stair, panting tiredly. I managed to put in the key card and swung the door open.

Cameron shot his eyes towards me but before I knew it I collapsed on the ground.

"Bianca, are you okay?" He yelled, running over to me.

"Carry me." I managed to say. He placed me on his back, grabbing the snacks into his hands, and carried me to his room.

He laid me on his bed and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"The elevator was down." I lied. He looked into my eyes, searching to see if there were a single trail of dishonesty.

"Well okay, don't worry. We'll be having a lot of fun tonight." He smiled, turning on his TV.

For some reason, the fact that we were in his bedroom had completely slipped my mind. He clicked on Demand and scrolled through the guide.

"Which comedy, Blended with Adam Sandler or Mental about a crazy wife, her equally crazy husband and kids?" I asked.

"I don't mind you can choose whichever." I nodded and I clicked on Mental. He threw me a coke and turned off the lights, making the television light shine more prominently. I loved this movie.

"You cold?" He asked. I hesitantly nodded as I was a bit cold but didn't want to cause he scene. He tugged a huge blanket over the both of us.

I could feel his warm arms and his body heat radiating from inches away onto me.

We watched the movie silently, engaging with laughs and occasional small talk. It was so comfortable next to him.

Just think, what if Alison was here? It's not like we are together or anything though, so it wouldn't matter.

"So, Bianca, how do you think I am?" Cameron asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, confused.

"I mean like as a husband, a person, a friend? What do you think?" He explained.

Cameron, you are the nicest, most caring, hottest guy ever and I think I've been in love with you for the longest while now.

I wanted to say that and more but I'm sure he would want to continue being friends with me if he figured out I liked him as much more than that.

"Well, Cameron, you are a sweet, nice, funny, and caring guy. You're such a gentleman too. One of the best I know." I smiled.

"Really? You don't find me handsome? I am shocked." He held his hand to his chest, acting hurt.

"Nope, you're just not Harry Styles or Ian Somerhalder type sexy." I said, popping a skittle in my mouth.

"Hey!" He grinned and pulled us closer, his arm securing my waist.

"Well, what about me?" I asked.

"You are a nice, hilarious and beautiful girl. And yes, I'm serious." He smiled, making me blush.

I swear, I was this close to kissing him full on right then and there. We cuddled together, making me so comfortable. Probably the most comfortable I've ever been.

I yawned loudly and Cameron laughed.

"Tired?" He asked. I nodded, putting my head on his shoulder. I looked at the time.

2:40 AM.

"We so pulled off this all nighter." I laughed softly.

"Yeah, we did." He smiled. My muscles relaxed. Just being close to him, made me think everything will be alright.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled. "Yeah, me too. Do you want me to carry you to your room?" He asked.

"No, I like it right here." I heard myself say. I never thought I would ever say anything like this to him but I was too distracted by how tired I was and from being in his strong arms to care.

"Ok." He smiled, and kissed my head.

"Goodnight, Bianca."

"Goodnight, Cam."