Chapter 16

Bianca's POV

"What?" I stuttered like a buffoon.

"I asked if you'll be my girlfriend?" Cameron repeated.

Cameron is asking me, me of all people, to be his?

Since the third grade, I've dreamt for this to happen and now it really is.

Wait, didn't he just say only a few days ago I was just a friend to him? That his love was only for Alison, and not for me?

The thoughts rang through my head and I bit down on my lip anxiously.

"Cameron, just a while ago, you couldn't stop emphasizing just how much I was just a friend. What makes you change your mind so suddenly?" I asked. He sighed.

"Well, I saw the real you. Your beauty is mesmerizing and your personality is so loving. I was stupid for not realizing all along but I really think that you're good for me." He poured out his feelings and I could tell they were sincere.

This is like a movie. The girl that is bullied gets loved by the guy of her dreams.

"Yes." I smiled brightly, answering his previous question.

"Really?" He asked, a smile forming on his lips. I nodded.

He leaned up towards me and pecked my lips.

"Oh Bianca. You are so gorgeous." He smiled, admiring my curly locks.

"You're kind of hot." I said and emphasized on the 'kind of', earning a grin from him.

"You know, I have never felt this way around anyone else. I feel like I can tell you anything. Like we could hang around for hours without end and no fear of losing each other. You're the person for me, Bianca." He said, poking my cheeks.

I laid my head down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I've waited for so long." I said, almost in tears.

"For what?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "For us, Cam. The second I first laid my eyes on you, I'd had a humongous crush on you but I knew that us being together wasn't a possibility. I never thought anyone would care about me as much as you have." I cried, a few tears now rolling down my cheeks.

He reached up and wiped them away with his thumb. "Don't cry. It breaks me." He muttered and placed his lips on mine.

I was mostly going to faint if he's kept doing this, I still enjoyed it and wished he'd never stop nevertheless.

Cameron is officially my boyfriend. I can finally say it out loud without giving a care in the world who knows.

▪▪▪

I walked around the corner of the hotel, checking the time. 1:35a.m. They should be asleep by now.

I slid the key card and got ready to push open the door, hoping it wouldn't click loudly.

Thankfully, it didn't and I tiptoed in.

The living room was silent and empty, so I creeped up to the door on the left.

I walked in, seeing a sleeping Cameron and Bianca.

This is hard core revenge. I snapped a few pictures of them together, making me gag.

They were so close. Cameron must have asked her out and it was just today Alison broke up with him. That says a lot but that works well with my plan. Yes, Cameron is one of my friends, but he deserves what's coming at him.

He shouldn't have played around with my baby's emotions or embarrassed me in front of everyone.

I put my phone in my back pocket. I was about to walk out the room but I suddenly tripped on a bottle.

I picked it up and read the label.

It read the one thing I would never have thought of in this lifetime or any other.

This was going to help make my plan even more devious.