Epilouge

Cameron's POV

"Daddy, what's this?" My daughter Nicole asked, sitting down next to me on the couch.

I smiled, looking at our family memo album.

My son Nicholas sat down too, intrigued by what her sister had discovered.

They were the cutest pair of twins ever. Greatest part was that they were mine.

They were 3 years old now.

"It's our family memory book. It's got pictures of us and your mommy." I answered, turning to the second page.

The first picture was of Bianca and I laying with each other.

We had just turned 18, by that time Bianca was finally doing well.

She wasn't cancer free, but she was getting better and finally got to leave the hospital.

"That's your mommy." I said, pointing to the picture. They both smiled, looking at their mother.

"Mommy's pretty." Nicole gushed, cuddling in my arms.

Yep, she was a beauty.

My beauty.

"Oh and that one." I said, pointing to the next one. "I asked mommy to marry me and she said yes." I smiled, remembering that night.

It was the start of our unfortunate short life together.

"Is that one me?" Nicholas asked, pointing to another picture. I nodded, remembering that time also.

The happiness we had when we'd first held our babies, something that I'll never forget.

We continued looking at pictures of all of us, until a silence went through the room.

"Why did mommy die?" Nicholas asked. I sighed, shaking my head.

"Well, mommy was sick, really sick. There was something going on with her body that wouldn't let her stay alive, so she decided to go somewhere else so she wouldn't have to be in pain anymore. Don't worry, she's feeling better now." I said, kissing his head.

"I miss her, daddy." Nicole whispered. I sighed and nodded.

What's worse is that they were still young and I'm what little fragments of her they had in their minds, would leave their memories soon.

"Yep, baby girl, I miss her too."

Well, Alison and Luke?

Since all of us were minors, they'd only receive 8 years, the minimal possible term. I had no idea what they were doing now but I was glad that I haven't even heard of them for about eleven years.

Samantha? We became really close friends after the whole project fiasco and now years later she was a veterinarian. I might have a little crush on her too.

Bianca? She battled cancer for ten more years after being released from the hospital at 18.

She passed away a year ago, I miss her so much.

Do I think I'll ever truly move on? Maybe, Bianca would have wanted it that way.

She would want me to be happy and for Nicole and Nicholas to have a mom, even if it wasn't her.

Either way, her memory will live on in me for as long as I live.