Chapter 6

"Hey"

"Hey, who is this?"

"It's Chandler, the kid you kinda saved from getting punched lol."

"Oh hey! Lol what's up."

"I'm just laying at home on my bed, how about you?"

"Oh I'm just hanging out with some of my friends."

"Oh fun, you seem popular. I'm surprised you texted me back because I mean I guess it's kinda weird that I got your number from Instagram lol."

"No, you seem cool and I need to make better friends."

"Oh lol that's fine with me lol"

"Wow you put lol a lot."

"Oh sorry, I'm just excited and surprised that you actually texted me back."

"No it's fine, why are you that excited and surprised."

"Well because I'm gay and I thought you would sense that from me and not text me back."

"You're gay? Oh I knew that lol. That doesn't faze me at all.

(In my head) "yas bitch"

"Oh that's awesome, thank god."

"Lol you seem cool. Do you want to hang out with me and my friends? We'll come by and get you."

(In my head) "oh my god oh my god oh my god"

"Um, yea that sounds awesome!"

"Ok we'll be there in about 20 minutes."

"Ok see you then!"

I run downstairs and ask my mom if I can go with some friends. I tell them who they are and that they are good. She agrees and I run back upstairs and comb my hair cause that's all I really have to do because I already look good.

I sit around waiting ,on my bed, for them to show up. I wait and wait. It's been an hour now. He's taking five-ever.

Finally he shows up and honks. I get into the car and stay quite because all of his friends were being rowdy. I didn't want to ruin their moment.

His friends were all jocks, you could tell. They were all wearing their letterman jackets with their numbers and the year they graduate. They were all seniors.

"Hey freshie!!" James yelled.

James was wearing the school's football t-shirt and some loose jeans with holes in them.

"Hey" I respond.

"Why so stiff?" One of his friends nudged my shoulder.

"Leave him alone Garett. This is his first time with us." James said.

Garett was a very cute young guy who had short hair. He was wearing his letterman jacket with some loose jeans and was sitting right by me in the middle seat.

"I know something that will loosen him up." Garett jokes and pulls out a bottle of vodka and puts it in my face.

"Garett I swear to god I'm going to beat your ass if you don't quit!" James shouts. "Sorry Chandler, he's a dumb ass."