Chapter 8

I wake up to the feeling of James' boner on my back. He's still really close to me with his arm around me. I get up and sit at the end of the bed. He wakes up and sits beside me.

"I'm sorry that I was all cuddled up to you last night."  He says.

I laugh. "It is completely fine with me."

"Yea. I just.. Really like you Chandler. I thought I wasn't gay. I've always thought I was bi but now that I've had a night with you, I feel as if I only like guys and all I want is you." He says.

"Yea, I felt your boner." I laughed out.

"Ah shit I'm so sorry." He says embarrassed.

"No, it's completely fine. It was nice actually." I say.

"Oh?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Definitely." I smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I get up. "I'll be back in a second."

"Alright man I'll see you after." He says.

I walk into the bathroom and undress myself and walk into the shower. I start washing my body. Once I get to my hair and I'm washing my hair out, I feel James come up behind me naked hugging me from behind. He kisses me on the neck and rubs my stomach. I turned around and smiled at him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm just doing what I feel like is right. " he smiles.

I smile back. "But you have a girlfriend."  I poke his chest.

"We actually broke up. She was being a bitch." He giggles. "So now I have you."

"Who said we were dating?" I giggle.

"Me." He says right before he kisses me super hard and takes my breath away.

"Oh my goodness." I say surprised.

"What? Did I do something wrong? Do you not want to be with me? I must've gotten mixed signals from y-" he says getting cut off by another kiss from me.

"Of course I want to be with you." I smile.

"Yes!" He hugs me.

I giggle and we get out and dry off and put clothes on. We make our way to his car. We go to a nearby park and lay down a blanket. We lay together and look up at the morning sky. The sky was bright orange with shades of purple. It was beautiful.

"So, I don't know that much about you really, why don't you tell me all I need to know." I say.

"Ok well, I don't have a job, my favorite color is green, my favorite movie is Gravity, my favorite song is Panda, and my favorite person is youuuuuu!" He smiles at me and kisses me.

"I love everything about you!"I say. "I'm so glad that I have you."

"I'm so glad to have you too." He says with a smile.

I get on top of him and move his wavy dirty blonde hair out of his face and smile back. My hands wandered his chest. His pecks felt amazing along with his abs. I bend down and give him a slow kiss. His lips were soft and warm. I wanted more so i started using tongue. I scooted back to where I was sitting on his crotch and I pull him up by his shirt and started making out with him. His tongue in my mouth was the best feeling ever. It was warm and filled with love. I didn't think he was actually this mad in love with me.

I felt his boner coming back and I giggled against his lips. We stopped making out.

"My horny boyfriend." I giggle. "You don't get this just yet."

"Awe Dang, ok. I'll wait however long you want."he says.

"Ok." I smile.

I lay all of my body on him and cuddle up to him on top of him.

We finally get up and go back to his car. E go back to his place and I beg my mom for another night over here. She finally agreed. Night came quick and we got into bed together once again. We got cuddled up facing each other this time.

"Are you even tired?" I ask him.

"No not really, do you want to go swimming?" He asks back.

"ok that sounds fun." We both spring up and change and run out into the pool.

We swim around and play with each other for about ten minutes. I get out of the pool and just stare into the darkness not knowing where he is.

"You know what we can do that's fun?" I say.

"No, what?" He asks.

I take off my pants to where I'm wearing nothing. I'm bare naked. He takes off his and throws them at me. I jump into the pool and go to him. I kiss him hard and long. I feel his boner touch my leg. I rub up and down his body teasing him.

"You little tease." He giggles while whispering.

I bite his lip and grab his perfect butt. I kissed him one last time and then stop.

We both get out of the pool and put our shorts back on. We get back to bed and we strip back naked and lay in bed together holding each other.

We got as close as we could and we fell asleep in each other's arms after we kissed one last time. Man I am one lucky guy.